Another gun massacre. It's time to change the guns laws.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rangecontraction, Oct 2, 2015.

1. wildchild

wildchild

If you are claiming to have a 6th grade education then you are giving 6th graders a bad name. The teachers who claimed you met the requirements to pass 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade should be fired immediately because they are clearly incompetent.

#41     Oct 4, 2015
    rangecontraction likes this.
  2. Another Liberal looser.

#42     Oct 4, 2015
  3. Another village idiot

#43     Oct 4, 2015
  4. You must have the education of a 6th grader if that's how you read it.

#44     Oct 4, 2015
  5. Murray is a beloved poster here who is a staunch Second Amendment defender and a Jew.

#45     Oct 4, 2015
  6. Liberal loosers can only resort to drivel. You should be deported from our great country.

#46     Oct 4, 2015
  7. On both counts, Murray is my ally. I like those who defend the Constitution and I like Jews too, since they are good at fighting Terrorists.

#47     Oct 4, 2015
  8. You started the driveling village idiot and nah I love my country, my government, and my awesome President. Since you don't I think you should be deported. ;)

#48     Oct 4, 2015
  9. The illegal alien and Muslim, Barack HUSSEIN Obama, has betrayed the USA and made us a laughing stock.

Obama must and will be investigated for treachery and the support of the Iranian nuclear bomb. Obama's role in the Terror of Benghazi must be investigated too, as must his support of Thugs in the USA against our heroic police.

Obama's hatred of Israel must be punished.

#49     Oct 4, 2015
  10. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

You can call me Doctor.

#50     Oct 4, 2015