AMP is now offering X_Trader Pro @ Super Low Pricing for Experienced X_Trader Users

Discussion in 'Events' started by AMP_Futures, Oct 8, 2013.

1. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

Email: trading@ampfutures.com - Subject "X_Trader Demo Request"

We are currently able to manually generate real-time demo credentials. The demo includes all the available features of X_Trader Pro.

Once this process is automated, I will update this post with the website link.

#61     Dec 4, 2013
  2. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

LIFFE seems to be restricting exchange access to professional traders only. We are trying, even offered to require our customers to take the LIFFE professional trader test, but no love :( We will keep working on it.

ICE is one of our customers Top 10 highest monthly volume traded contracts, so you can imagine we are doing our best to get it live.

Available Exchanges for live trading today (12/4/2013): CME, CBOT, NYMEX, COMEX & EUREX.

#62     Dec 4, 2013
  3. Thanks AMP

I would be interested in switching if you got ICE on board

#63     Dec 6, 2013
  4. cmagne

cmagne

If LIFFE is proving too slow to react to AMP and TT's excellent bold plans could I nominate that work goes on to getting ASX/SFE up and running as part of Stage 2? Perhaps LIFFE would like all traders to use alternate products and exchanges and use spot fx or other opaque instruments instead?

The SPI 200 index future and the incredibly liquid 3yr (SFE YT) and 10yr (SFE XT) bond future are important hedging tools or outrights for any diversified futures trader.

Can I ask that also the 90-day Accepted Bank Bills (SFE IR) and the 30 day interbank rate (SFE IB) STIRS are considered immediately as well?

Can a trader beta test this gateway for you? Please let me know, I'd like to start Monday!

#64     Dec 7, 2013
  5. Brandnet

Brandnet

I spent an hour with tech support chat and they assured me no demo SIM was available. Should I try the email?

#65     Dec 12, 2013
  6. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

Being an EliteTrader Member does have its benefits :)

Follow these steps and we will get you set up with demo:

Email: trading@ampfutures.com - Subject "X_Trader Demo Request"

We are currently able to manually generate real-time demo credentials. The demo includes all the available features of X_Trader Pro.

Once this process is automated, I will update this post with the website link.

#66     Dec 13, 2013
  7. EON Kid

EON Kid

What is the status of your X_Trader Pro offering? You website says its Clients only / Pre-release ?

#67     Jan 3, 2014
  8. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

<b>AMP/TTnet X_Trader Pro status update:</b>

1) We have added a free demo registration to AMP Futures website: http://www.ampfutures.com/index.php

(this is still a manual process to set up each demo user, we are working with TT for an automated process, so you will receive the demo setup instructions/credentials between 7am-4pm CST)

2) ICE US & ICE UK will be enabled for live trading by this Wednesday - Jan. 8th 2014.

>>>ICE US & ICE UK will be included with all AMP/TTnet connections by default - no monthly data fees & no inactivity fees.

<b>AMP/TTnet default exchanges: CME, CBOT, COMEX, NYMEX, EUREX, ICE US & ICE UK</b>

3) We have added direct connection for European based Traders to connect directly to the AMP/TTnet Frankfurt-London network.

If you are located in any European countries we will provide you the choice to connect with our custom IP addresses. You will have the option of using our Germany or UK direct connection points.

Our customers have been trading on our AMP/TTnet network for 3 months now and we are happy to report that, as expected, it is <b>"Rock Solid"</b>

#68     Jan 4, 2014
  9. skFX

skFX

Well done so far.
    Is ICE on tap yet?

rgds
    SK

#69     Jan 14, 2014