AMP is now offering X_Trader Pro @ Super Low Pricing for Experienced X_Trader Users

Discussion in 'Events' started by AMP_Futures, Oct 8, 2013.

1. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

Yes, we have approved the deployment of remote host in the Europe (London and Frankfurt) AMP/TTnet environment.

Email trading@ampclearing.com to have your account configured.

#51     Nov 27, 2013
  2. Hi

Are ICE US and ICE UK now available for live trading ?

Thanks

#52     Nov 28, 2013
  3. Thanks very much, I will send an email to trading help desk to get setup for TTNET in London.

Kind regards

Baldur

#53     Nov 29, 2013
  4. Bump, is ICE UK available yet?

And are there any inactivity fees for the transactional XTRADER_PRO offering?

#54     Dec 2, 2013
  5. AMP please update ref ICE US and ICE UK

#55     Dec 4, 2013
  6. rxtrader

rxtrader

It's nice to see supposedly high quality tools being provided to the beginning trader with an actual FAIR pricing model for the first time. The most annoying thing I've learned about being a beginner trader is that you can't afford high quality tools until AFTER you're already successful. But there's a good chance you'll never be successful because you never had the tools! What the hell?!

Major kudos to AMP for working out this arrangement with TT! I've never used X_Trader before, but I look forward to seeing what a $1200/mo platform has to offer. I've never been satisfied with the amateur charting packages.

Also, it's a shame KOPSI 200 is getting dropped. :(

#56     Dec 4, 2013
  7. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

Sorry to report, ICE US & ICE UK still in the works. ICE has a different EOD gateway roll, so a little more complicated that expected, but it is top priority for AMP to get ICE enabled for our customers.

Good news - there is no inactivity fee or monthly volume requirements for X_Trader Pro under the Transactional Pricing option. You would only pay for "live" contracts filled.

Other than ICE, we are very happy with this trading solution!

#57     Dec 4, 2013
  8. What about LIFFE?

IMHO you need to be offering ICE and LIFFE before you will get people looking seriously at the product

#58     Dec 4, 2013
  9. rxtrader

rxtrader

AMP_Trading, what is the best procedure for demo trading with X_Trader? I don't see paper trading options on site.

#59     Dec 4, 2013
  10. What about LIFFE?

IMHO you need to be offering ICE and LIFFE to really see demand for the service.

Once you are offering LIFFE and ICE i would be willing to check out the service

#60     Dec 4, 2013