AMP CQG setup

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by vic38, Feb 9, 2024.

1. vic38

vic38

Recently opened and funded an account at AMP. For trading credentials, I selected CQG and CME/Globex Level 1. When I follow link to setup CQG password, it brings me to the CQG End-user license agreement. At the end of the agreement, I'm asked to:
    "Select product to sign. Products that are not selected will be declined, but you still will be able to sign them later."

The dropdown list is comprised of platforms such as Sierra, TradingView, etc. I want to use CQG feed with Quantower, which is not in the list.

Trying to ask AMP chat, but seems quite difficult to get an actual person. Figured many of you guys have been through this process and understand what this 'select product to sign' means and what limitations it will impose on me.

2. hilmy83

hilmy83

Just select all and then find out if Quantower is not included. Pretty much all those platforms use the same CQG login.

vic38 likes this.
  3. vic38

vic38

Got it, thanks!

4. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

Yes.

Please select any of the trading platforms from the dropdown list - your AMP/CQG live trading credentials will work with any of the trading platforms available at AMP connected to CQG: https://www.ampfutures.com/trading-platform

CQG is working to get all the platforms added to the drop-down list of their End-user Agreement.

@hilmy83 - Thank you for your help!

MarkBrown, hilmy83 and vic38 like this.