America's Nightmare Scenerio is playing out

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Feb 13, 2016.

1. wildchild

wildchild

Sorry asshole, but this has HUGE implications for the future of this country. The left wing, anti-American crowd would love for the implications to go unmentioned till after the election. You uneducated trolls never quit do you?

The fact that Hillary Clinton wants to appoint Obama to the Court should scare everyone to death. The fact that Obama could fill Scalia's seat is even worst.

#11     Feb 14, 2016
  2. wildchild

wildchild

I don't know about that. The democrats are all about firsts. Hillary will do anything to be relevant and Obama is power hungry. Appointment would serve both their goals.

#12     Feb 14, 2016
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Agreed, cunt. Scalia was an enemy. Good riddance and may he burn in Hell for eternity.

Anything else?

#13     Feb 14, 2016
  4. The next quarter of a century is looking brighter already.:sneaky:.

#14     Feb 14, 2016
  5. wildchild

wildchild

Nice one troll. Are you upset that Scalia thought you weren't entitled to a bunch of free stuff?

[​IMG]

#15     Feb 14, 2016
  6. Wallet

Wallet

Didn't know out SCOTUS Justices were an issue to Canadians

#16     Feb 14, 2016
  7. Ricter

Ricter

I'm not Canadian.

#17     Feb 14, 2016
  8. destriero

destriero

Amen! What a fucking loss to humanity. A guy that believed evolution was bad-science. That the world is 6K years old. How can anyone replace such a towering legal mind?

#18     Feb 14, 2016
  9. Here's Alex Jones ,

On Saturday Night, Alex Jones, conspiracy theorist extraordinaire, went on Facebook to give an emergency transmission to his believers.

Jones: My friends, it's Saturday night, this is an emergency transmission.

Jones: The question is, was Antonin Scalia murdered? And the answer to that is, has the Bill of Rights and Constitution been murdered? has it been reported that members of the Supreme Court have been blackmailed? Yes it has.

When they kill somebody they say, "it appears to be natural causes, nothing to see."

And I wish it was natural cause, but man, my gut tells me no. And if this is an assassination, this signifies that they are dropping the hammer.

#19     Feb 14, 2016
  10. destriero

destriero

I'd like to garotte Alex Jones.

#20     Feb 14, 2016