American women = bottom of the barrel - boycott gaining big momentum

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AfterLOS, Aug 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Study the 2 graphics and observe that the first one is a normal healthy dating environment

The 2nd graphic is a messed up scene that works against MEN. Why? Because nobody wants the fat ones who've let themselves go - they want the remaining 3 nice ones. Law of supply and demand suggests that all manner of screw-ups will occur as the price=haughtiness of the 3 chicks goes up. Only 3 of the MEN will score, the rest will leave the arena defeated.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#41     Aug 25, 2014
  2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make, as the relationship failed after 2 years of marriage. It sounds like to me you should be using that story as what NOT to do. Now if you would have said, "And we've been together ever since", that would have really made your point.

#42     Aug 25, 2014
  3. Have American women let themselves go? There are millions of incredibly fat women in America.
    Heck some parts of Los Angeles there are nothing but elephants on the street it looks like the Serengetti. Even with the Axiom, "the difference between a dog and a fox is 5 drinks" - its going to take a lot for me to bang a fattie. Somebody shoot me pls if I sink that low.

You decide

[​IMG]

#43     Aug 25, 2014
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

He may have some solid points, but he also scares the hell out of me, lol.
    As for foreign gals (particularly Brazilian, since you mentioned it), are amazing in many, many ways. That is until they spend too much time around American women. Lol

#44     Aug 25, 2014
  5. FACTS:

American women are the most unapproachable women in the entire world

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

American women are angry and think of men as the enemy

[​IMG]

American women have off the chart sense of entitlement

American women are initiators of Divorce 70% of the time

Experts claim that Feminism is responsible for the nation's divorce epidemic and deterioration of the family unit

United States Immigration Bureau confirms the low, low Divorce rate between international marriages

Foreign men who date American women are shocked at how materialistic they are

A great many women in America have a truck driver mouth

Research implicates women for the rise of narcissism in the US

Shallow and narcissistic

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

A generation of aggressive and out of control women emulating male behavior

[​IMG]

As masculine as men

[​IMG]

American women vacuous, plastic and materialistic, no soul, nobody home and in love with money and illusion

[​IMG]

Foreign women are genuine, authentic, soulful, and warm. Friendships tend to be more real and deep. Women holding hands and chummy are a common sight abroad, not in America

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

#45     Aug 25, 2014
    #46     Aug 25, 2014
  7. Baron

Baron ET Founder

The first graphic is fine because it makes logical sense. The second graphic is absolutely ridiculous because it only shows women as being overweight while all the men stay trim and fit. It's a total misrepresentation of reality. If this were a realistic graphic, most of the men would be overweight and out of shape just like the women. Now the shaded red area and the yellow arrows would be the same, meaning that even the overweight and out of shape men would still be wanting the beautiful women.

#47     Aug 25, 2014
    #48     Aug 25, 2014
  9. ahem... tattoos, piercings, blue hair, the slut look at any age (tween to 70+).... it seems like a haggard and menacing look has taken over the US female demographic.... oh, and unkempt.... ditch the sweatpants, the mohawk and black nail polish.

#49     Aug 25, 2014
  10. Baron

Baron ET Founder

All those pictures you posted of "foreign women" a few posts back look completely American. They are sporting designer jeans, fancy handbags, jewelry, and they are walking around a shopping mall for God's sake.

#50     Aug 25, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.