American women = bottom of the barrel - boycott gaining big momentum

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AfterLOS, Aug 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. [​IMG]

#291     Sep 1, 2014

2. Baron has forgotten his challenge to AfterLOS but the latter never backs down from an intellectual challenge

Remember your assertion that the 2nd graphic made no sense to you?

healthy-dating-envoirnment.jpg

messed-up-dating-envoirnment.jpg

#292     Sep 1, 2014
  3. convexx

convexx

You would need to possess an intellect...

#293     Sep 1, 2014

4. Remember this post, Baron?

#294     Sep 1, 2014

5. Post your fatty :D

#295     Sep 1, 2014

6. Get all the fellas at ET to post their fatties, please. :D

What intellect does it take to vote for George Bush - twice, then after he murders millions of women and children, nobody in jail, vote for a black guy, then with the economy in the shithouse and war being waged on Americans abroad who had the sense to invest elsewhere, all they can do is go to forums and yak yak yak but bottomline is DO ZIP. Now throw in bitches like the one below that their wives have become - let's not go to such a woman sitting on their face - there's a limit to what AfterLOS can tolerate

Yikes! :rolleyes: :eek::(

upload_2014-9-2_9-19-3.jpeg

#296     Sep 1, 2014
  7. convexx

convexx

She's 5'7" at 110lbs. I've actually posted her pic in lucrum's thread. Probably still here. Why don't you post your tiny whang or your blow-up doll? It's obv you get TONS of ass.

#297     Sep 1, 2014
  8. i have to qualify though, skinny or fat doesn't matter to me. Polite, considerate and honest vs. rude, arrogant, impatient and demanding is more important. But, I'm already married for many years and don't care anyways other than the interaction of talking to someone and being friendly. I see so many skinny birds who are all so full of themselves, they just about push me out of the way with "hey, it's ladies first, asshole. Don't you have no f...g manners?" But then next day, I'll skinny birds who say, 'hey, do you need help carrying that heavy (whatever)?'

#298     Sep 1, 2014

9. I agree, I saw so many idiots with attitude that somehow being western they were the better people and insist on speaking English, talk down when the person didn't understand. But, come on, you're a guest in another country, fully by your OWN choice and no extraordinary condition, and can always leave, so least you can do is show some consideration and at least try to learn the culture and language and take care of yourself, not stay rigid and expect them to cater and serve you.

So anyways, when I meet someone who doesn't speak English that well here in the US, I try my best to give them a break. Learning a foreign language to interact natively is hard, I set out to see what the effort was and now know -- it's hard !! And I will always remember how Thai people were very forgiving of so many screw ups, and even strangers trying to help me learn, always with a smile and honest heart.

#299     Sep 1, 2014
  10. AfterLOS redefines ETERNITY

4 American blonde women in 4 cars at a 4-way intersection

#300     Sep 1, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.