American women = bottom of the barrel - boycott gaining big momentum

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AfterLOS, Aug 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This may explain the materialism I feel I see so much of in the dating scene. Most ladies at Match.com post minimum income requirements, usually 40K -50K on up! Interestingly enough, American Foreign born ladies on American dating sites almost never list minimum incomes.

#21     Aug 24, 2014
  2. quoting, "One of the best ways to combat entitlement is to be grateful for what you already have. Studies show that those who are grateful report a greater sense of well being and enjoyed better health, and exercised more. Perhaps this explains why so many people who travel to non western countries often comment how content and happy foreigners are compared to Americans who often appear stressed, rushed, and uptight"

Pust some cash aside, do your research online regarding which countries turn you on, then pick one, then just go - go for a month or 6 - you will be floodgated with wherewithal of a DIVINE nature

Do it amigos, do it now or soon :)

#22     Aug 24, 2014
  3. quoted, "They were also more emotionally supportive towards others. Gratitude is the opposite of entitlement: you think about what you already have, instead of what you deserve to have but don’t. (The Narcissism Epidemic, pg 240) Foreign women are appreciative, respectful, and humble. These traits are uncommon with Americans today
    Poorer countries having happier people than America"

underscoring ...... Foreign women are appreciative, respectful, and humble

Fellas, you have no idea what you're missing, no idea whatsoever :)

#23     Aug 24, 2014
  4. Every time I return to America I get the look, "who the fck is this guy and why the fck is he so happy and uptone and upbeat?"

I wish people everywhere I go, its comes naturally, just never thought much about it until I got a wall of stares - not from everyone but from soooooo many

The absolute height of narcissism = bridezillas in America - god help us, this shit is way too much

http://www.globaldatingsolution.com/research-section.html#17

#24     Aug 24, 2014
  5. The funniest thing of all -- written by a woman !! The same on Fox, about the war on men, it's always a debate between 2 women.

#25     Aug 24, 2014
  6. In a piece for FoxNews.com, contributor Suzanne Venker poses the leading question, "What if the dearth of good men, and ongoing battle of the sexes, is -- hold on to your seats -- women's fault?"

Getting a woman to admit its her fault is a century timeframe :)

[​IMG]

#26     Aug 25, 2014
  7. 10) Domestic Abuse Against Men
    Whereas women have numerous safety nets to turn to if they become victims of domestic abuse, men have virtually none, despite the fact that domestic abuse against men is a huge and growing problem. In the UK for example, 44 per cent of domestic abuse victims are male, while more married men suffer abuse at the hands of their spouse than married women. While domestic abuse against women is constantly highlighted by the mass media, domestic abuse against men is a complete non-issue.

http://www.infowars.com/the-war-on-men-10-ways-masculinity-is-under-attack/

#27     Aug 25, 2014
  8. #28     Aug 25, 2014
  9. #29     Aug 25, 2014

10. xelite, I believe you will like the women of South America, especially Brazil, the women of Asia especially Indonesia and Thailand - some Americans love Vietnamese as #1.

There are many choices, xelite, my 1st & 2nd choice just happen to be Thailand & Indonesia = ultra-feminine, super silky soft, mellifluous voice, magnificent feminine hygiene + innate sense to take care of a man like the king in her life + excellent long-term companions

I also discovered that discussing rocket science with a woman is totally unnecessary :);):D

movie star 1.jpg

#30     Aug 25, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.