American women = bottom of the barrel - boycott gaining big momentum

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AfterLOS, Aug 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In America the way it was"
    No difference between man and mouse - both end in pussy

In America now"
    No difference between man and mouse - both end in foreign pussy

#11     Aug 24, 2014
  2. The American Taliban
    Written by Solaris
    Feminism has been a disaster for Western society. Its proponents have cast men as the sole cause of every malady in the lives of women, chased them out of their formerly happy homes, taken away their children, thrown them into debtors prisons from which they can't escape via child support and alimony payments, and brought the massive power of the State down upon them when they dared speak up. Finally, after 50 years as the target of a hate-fuelled power trip, men have finally begun to speak out against the way they've been treated. All we are asking is for the right to be left alone by our tormentors, but unsurprisingly, feminsts are absolutely outraged at mens' attempts to crawl out of the gutter they've been kicked into.
    Let's take a look at feminism's accomplishments shall we?

[​IMG]

#12     Aug 24, 2014
  3. #13     Aug 24, 2014
  4. #14     Aug 24, 2014
  5. My friends,

I've just ordered the book shown in previous post. Will read it cover to cover - it got good reviews, so it must have struck a chord with the fellas.

Hahahahaha but its gotta be shipped to Thailand so might as well order a bunch more.

F**k the stock market books\right-click\sendto\garbage dump :);):D

#15     Aug 24, 2014
  6. Give me more American women like this lady, I'll consider returning. Smart, sophisticated, down to earth and looks good to boot.

Helen Smith, PhD, is a psychologist specializing in forensic issues and men's issues in Knoxville, Tennessee. She holds a PhD from the University of Tennessee and master's degrees from The New School for Social Research and the City University of New York. She has written The Scarred Heart: Understanding and Identifying Kids Who Kill and was writer and executive producer of Six, a documentary about the murder of a family in Tennessee by teens from Kentucky. She has worked with men (as well as women and children) in her private practice for more than twenty years. She has been on numerous television and radio shows including Montel Williams and has appeared on E! Entertainment, Fox News, Discovery, Women's Entertainment, Biography, Oxygen and The Learning Channel. Smith has written for numerous publications including the Los Angeles Times, The Christian Science Monitor and The Cleveland… Read more

[​IMG]

#16     Aug 24, 2014
  7. Speaking of the late-80's early-90's when the transition was well underway, I recall there was a very good reality TV show about it, "Married with Children". I'm so glad I was young enough to learn from it before my 'getting married' years, it saved me from a lot of bad decisions, the reality just isn't the same as Hollywood fantasy movies and TV shows.

#17     Aug 24, 2014

8. Amen! :)

#18     Aug 24, 2014
  9. My buddy Steve got hammered in Divorce Court - the judge gave the wife everything despite the clearcut evidence and admission by her that he was an excellent provider, never cheated on her, never beat her up and was a good father to their kids.

#19     Aug 24, 2014
  10. Escape friends, escape :)

Materialism epidemic like a f****** tidal wave
    http://www.globaldatingsolution.com/research-section.html#16

AfterLos literally had to shake off all the shit excesses and discovered that simplicity and basic necessity + a few things that make me particularly happy regarding possessions ARE more than enough. MONEY is the currency in the material world and elsewhere but nobody is forcing anyone to buy gobs of shit - spread the money around, spend it esp. with large tips for good service is my way - money = an idea backed by confidence = a stored potential that can be brought into play in the wink of an eye.

#20     Aug 24, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.