America - a nation of pussy men - trend going parabolic

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AfterLOS, Oct 30, 2014.

1. 2 pussies (the so-called guys) and 3 dicks (the 3 so-called women) = current scene in America

the 3 so-called women rate 7 out of 10 on the masculinity scale

the 2 pussies (so-called guys) are limp dicks, nobody home, gone, LalaLand

#21     Nov 2, 2014
  2. I think it all started with Apple and iPhones -- cater to girls want to be pretty and 'hey look at me' center of attention, and get the males to copy that. Now they all look like Shaggy from Scooby Doo because Steve Jobs grew up in the 70's and wanted the world to revert to his good ol' days -- "duh, I have nothing to say, I'm jsut a goofy harmless guy, watch me do something silly". And they made a lot of money doing it too.

#22     Nov 2, 2014
  3. Lucrum on video

#23     Nov 4, 2014

4. American man explains AfterLOS point of view quite accurately - but of course mine goes much, much further but this is a good start

America is a feminized country
    Feminine values are now the values of American men
    Sensitivity is more important than truth
    Feelings are more important than facts
    Commitment is more important than individuality
    Children are more important than people = bullmarket
    Safety is more important than fun
    women say married men live longer - but so do indoor cats and other domesticated animals

#24     Nov 4, 2014
  5. The husbands married to these cunts are defo pussies and in deep deep shit. God help 'em

#25     Nov 4, 2014
  6. Even this nice young girl says American guys = pussies and she offers good reasons

aside from the usual thumbs playing on the cellphone, headphones in ears, tablet at every spare moment, totally oblivious to their surroundings = pussies

#26     Nov 4, 2014
  7. Guaranteed all ET pussy-men are exactly like this

Get rid of your American wives (dormant whores, wait till the shite hits the fan)

#27     Nov 4, 2014
  8. Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
    #28     Nov 5, 2014
  9. #29     Nov 5, 2014

10. The biggest, widest pussy at ET, most likely of the shaved variety is Lucrum

I've updated the thread wherein I first met this sissy and fucked her. The 2nd time I ran into the bitch she put me on Ignore :D:D:D:D:D:D

I've updated the original thread here - see last post or go back to page 1 for continuity :):):):)

http://www.elitetrader.com/et/index.php?posts/4015959/

#30     Nov 5, 2014