America - a nation of pussy men - trend going parabolic

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AfterLOS, Oct 30, 2014.

1. The Education Board has adopted a policy to "raise the boys as girls" (I know this sounds paranoid but if u research it you will find it is an actual reform policy right out of Washington). The reasoning is it will make for a less violent and more sensitive man.

Circular motion with the right hand

#11     Oct 31, 2014
  2. Modern Western Men are Effete Weaklings

Walking around and seeing weak guys following girls around like puppy dogs, or seeing guys eat tofu, or seeing skinny-fat guys jogging on a treadmill, or seeing guys whining and complaining is like a kick in the teeth and a punch to the stomach at the same time. It’s a sickening sight to see weakness so abundant with nary a care in the world.

#12     Oct 31, 2014
  3. nursebee

nursebee

Real men don't have to go to Thailand to stand out as special to real women.
    Real men don't have to pay a cheap looker to get some.
    Real men don't have to brag.

#13     Oct 31, 2014
    Tsing Tao likes this.
  4. nursebee

nursebee

#14     Nov 1, 2014
  5. American Seal Team heading out to stomp some shitty little pussy Asian, Arab, Muslim, etc, etc, county. HooRahhh!

[​IMG]

#15     Nov 1, 2014

6. Real men understand that nursebee's wife and the wives of all other so-called regular men stateside are also hookers - so what's the difference?

The generally perceived hooker: = fella pays up front, gets the goods and makes a clean getaway = END of CYCLE

The American-wife hooker: the fella pays on the backend of the deal and usually with house, car, wealth unequally divided = cost per fuck = astronomical. Odds of this scenario are upwards of 70%

Both cases deal with hookers

Ben Franklin closing question: Which way would a real man prefer to go?

American wife effective cost $25k ++++ per fuck
    upload_2014-11-2_14-2-12.jpeg

Not taken into account is the emotional travail etc. included therein.

#16     Nov 2, 2014

7. Nursebees wife and other American mens' wives, some lookers, some not, some downright ugly, almost all with an 80%+++ chance of getting voluminously FAT if not there already

but all are hookers from day 1 - make no mistake about that! YOU are all living with hookers - some might still be dormant - waiting for the 70% Murphy's Law to kick in. Then you will be going around telling all your friends what a whore she turned out to be bla bla bla. YAWN

cost per fuck = $25k and higher depending on the giant balls of the MAN the bitch was with who she now has turned into a pussy - who only AfterLOS can cure

I purposely show only 1 fat one :):):):):):)

upload_2014-11-2_14-10-40.jpeg upload_2014-11-2_14-10-51.jpeg upload_2014-11-2_14-11-2.jpeg

upload_2014-11-2_14-11-14.jpeg upload_2014-11-2_14-11-28.jpeg

#17     Nov 2, 2014

8. Thanks for the link, nursebee. Read article, listened too.

Paul is a classic pussy, domesticated to be exposed to Murphy's Law and a beast of burden who would have been far better off just as AfterLOS is to have just rented and never bought therefore dispensed with the total liability of offspring, a stupid concoction to nail a man to the wall and take away ALL his options in one fell swoop.

RENTING dispenses with the liabilities - totally.

#18     Nov 2, 2014

9. All giant pussies of the CLASS A variety.

Had AFterLOS been told to go to war to beat up on people with nothing to defend themselves with, and furthermore to kill, maim and slaughter women and children and babies, I would refuse and spit in the face of the cocksucker who ordered me to go. I'd rather do jail time by refusal than to trash my entire future in the spiritual domain by such transgressions against other beings and especially weaker and defenseless beings

SPIT on these giant pussies

Look at that big ass nigger on the right trying to show how tough he is = cocksucker

Most likely 50% of them are faggots = pussy with a dick

#19     Nov 2, 2014

10. Repeated here

The most dangerous pussies known to MAN - take my word for it
    [​IMG]

#20     Nov 2, 2014