Amazon - SHORT opportunity H&S neckline will break today

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by AfterLOS, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Scaleout.Scalper

Scaleout.Scalper Guest

Weirdo.

#11     Oct 27, 2014
  2. And AMZN is up nearly $3 today.

#12     Oct 27, 2014
  3. #13     Oct 27, 2014

4. so still down $121 from the January 2014 top and 2 lower lows and 2 lower highs and Price below the 200-day ema and moving averages all crossed the 200-day to the downside.

Miracles can happen, sure, one being getting back above the 200-day - that would impress the heck out of me. :):):)

They said my books would take 3-4 weeks to get to Asia, but they arrived in under 6 days. Just for that alone I would go LONG, that's how much I like Amazon :):):cool::D

#14     Oct 27, 2014
  5. piezoe

piezoe

It is probably worth mentioning that AMZN does not have the characteristics that we look for in a good short candidate. Never short a stock because you think it is too high. AMZN is too high based on current earnings, but that alone does not make it a good short. I would be very cautious about shorting a stock with revenue growing by 20% a year. Not being interested in buying it at its current price does not necessarily mean it is a good short candidate.

#15     Oct 28, 2014
  6. Up $4 during the first 30 minutes of trading, which puts it up nearly $10 since touching the May swing low. Now I wish I would have bought, even though I don't deal in stocks for trading purposes.

#16     Oct 28, 2014

7. >>>>> It is probably worth mentioning that AMZN does not have the characteristics that we look for in a good short candidate <<<<<<

Which characteristics might those be, Sir?

Perhaps I've been under the mistaken impression that Price was the best guideline is WRONG?

Amazon trendline.png

But you know me, I aim to please my worthy fundamental fellows with their own best medicines - so with that in mind here presented below in a torrent of hocus-pocus that I place in the category of PRICE's gardener, cook, valet, nurse, maid etc., the main idea to come away with is that PRICE is their boss. Now I could very well be wrong in saying the focus should be SHORT but I would only be so if PRICE takes out the swing high on DAILY thereby breaking the todavia nascent sequence of lower hi lower lo

Can AfterLOS, the worst trader in both hemispheres, be wrong? Do birds fly? :):D:D

Here come the cook, the maid, the nurse, the valet etc., etc., and of course there must be a butler ...... enjoy amigos

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#17     Oct 29, 2014
  8. They said to me, "Why don't you meet her family members, i.e. her brothers, sisters, aunts etc., to get a feel for what type of family you are dealing with. Then don't forget to meet some of her friends, for you see, one can always tell everything about a person that one needs to know by just viewing the friends aka who one hangs out with - then examine her bank account, her other holdings etc."

AfterLOS said NO!

I need only her = Price - all else is hocus-pocus

#18     Oct 29, 2014
  9. My weekly chart......

#19     Oct 30, 2014

10. Re: your weekly chart

Is this the very first time you have viewed a weekly chart?

#20     Oct 30, 2014