Alexis Tsipras' "open letter" to German citizens

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Tsing Tao, Jan 29, 2015.

1. luisHK

luisHK

voly greetings.JPG
    Just for you Voly.
    Do you recognize the airport, or you have actually have never set a foot in Bao'an ?
    No policeman nor any official jumping on anyone's face with a camera to be seen anywhere, it hasn't changed .
    Do you get paid to spout so much misinformation or is it just a hobby your twisted ignorant self get pride in ?
    Anyway, I've probably spent too much time in Asia, you remind me of this quote from Confucius :
    "If your opponent is so full of it, it's self defeating to wipe your ass with him "

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
    #1061     Mar 21, 2015
  2. You should re-read what I stated about security outside the terminal. You are even more childish than you so far appeared. Frenchman with bloated ego. Have fun in the saunas, I guess that is where you belong.

#1062     Mar 21, 2015
  3. luisHK

luisHK

There, you're lying idiot.

#1063     Mar 21, 2015
  4. I can only repeatedly state I never lied in this thread nor in others. Whom do you think people believe, a degenerate sex addict and whore mongerer who outed himself as dirty Frenchman or someone who has in every thread proven the claims he made. Did you take a liner from the airport to HK or have you taken the ferry? No you have not, else you would have stated such. Hence the liar is you. You have already contradicted yourself so many times its hard to keep track which small part you said is actually true and which not. You previously claimed you know it all about Bao'an, and now you have to travel to the airport and take a photo to prove you have actually been there. Lol, that your story does not match up is pretty obvious to even the dumbest on this site by now. Don't catch any diseases back to whatever hole you are coming from. Staying in your furnished apartment in Lohu tonight? Our expat who travels by private car and yet lives rigt next to one of the filthiest train station on earth, lol. Hilarious. What a tool you are.

#1064     Mar 21, 2015
  5. luisHK

luisHK

#1065     Mar 21, 2015
  6. Visaria

Visaria

Sorry to interrupt, chaps. Bit offtopic, but i suppose it doesn't really matter now that the thread has been reduced to discussion about holes and hookers!

Quick question: instead of QE, why doesn't the ECB just send a 1000 euro cheque to every tax payer in the eurozone?

#1066     Mar 21, 2015
  7. luisHK

luisHK

Actually with the size of euro QE the greek debt doesn't sound all that big. And QE comes to more than 1000euros per taxpayer. But the greek bonds are not eligible.
    In the us as well the point of just giving money directly to the consumer has been risen. Maybe Voly has a better informed opinion to share on this topic than rumours he heard during his hk island candle waving sessions.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
    #1067     Mar 21, 2015
  8. The ECB cannot make decisions of this nature. It's a government's prerogative to implement measures like this, which, for the Eurozone, presents an obvious conundrum.

#1068     Mar 21, 2015
  9. Visaria

Visaria

Well, instead of 1k, make it 10 k or maybe 1k a month.

I fail to see why scumbag bankers should receive the money first via qe and the average citizen receives nothing

#1069     Mar 21, 2015
  10. They need good hospitals to treat all the cancer cases. Dude, I told you many times ...knock yourself out you Whorist. Plenty "material" for you in this city. I have no further comments. Feel free to bitch moan whine.

#1070     Mar 22, 2015