AAPL

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Phill Twist, Aug 4, 2015.

1. S2007S

S2007S

Daytraded on the long side with Apple the day after earnings making a little money... For now I won't touch Apple until its probably around 70-75 a share.

#351     May 6, 2016
  2. Jamie J.

Jamie J.

Shares of Apple are down more than 12% this year but don't think that it means a collapse.

#352     May 6, 2016
  3. Low tick was $92 on May 6th, still holding above that crucial level. We'll see if that's where buyers will regain control.

#353     May 7, 2016
  4. Not good if price remain under this pressure soon market will follow the path
    aapl.png

#354     May 11, 2016
  5. looks to have found a bottom the past few days. If the stock can break 95.32 we should see a nice upside move

#355     May 11, 2016
  6. Jamie J.

Jamie J.

I think we should leave AAPL for next couple of months. Everybody is in expectation of a new iPhone event.

#356     May 11, 2016
  7. Too many tests of support, lousy relative performance. Looks like crap
    [​IMG]

#357     May 12, 2016
  8. S2007S

S2007S

Fresh lows!!!

#358     May 12, 2016
  9. noddyboy

noddyboy

10. S2007S

S2007S

TE="S2007S, post: 4167953, member: 55865"]MORE LIES FROM apple to calm its stock slide.....

STRONG growth in China, yep, I can't wait to see their quarterly report next quarter....just keep saying everything is strong, we all know its not!

Apple's Cook on China to Cramer: Seeing strong growth in China through July, August

Everett Rosenfeld | @Ev_Rosenfeld
    12 Mins AgoBreaking News

Apple CEO Tim Cook spoke to CNBC's Jim Cramer about the company's performance during the recent turmoil.

"As you know, we don't give mid-quarter updates and we rarely comment on moves in Apple stock," Cook wrote. "But I know your question is on the minds of many investors."

"I get updates on our performance in China every day, including this morning, and I can tell you that we have continued to experience strong growth for our business in China through July and August. Growth in iPhone activations has actually accelerated over the past few weeks, and we have had the best performance of the year for the App Store in China during the last 2 weeks."

"Obviously I can't predict the future, but our performance so far this quarter is reassuring. Additionally, I continue to believe that China represents an unprecedented opportunity over the long term as LTE penetration is very low and most importantly the growth of the middle class over the next several years will be huge," Cook added.

Apple shares traded down more than 5 percent in pre-market trading.[/QUOTE]

From August 2015....

Just as I said ...I knew China slow down was going to touch down on Apple shares and it did just that....

Cook was saying how strong China was when in reality it wasn't going to continue any further than it did.

#360     May 12, 2016