AAPL is going down to $35-40 range

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by toc, Aug 25, 2015.

1. S2007S

S2007S

that entire apple showing was nothing but hype, analysts aren't going to like this one and the apple fan boys were surely let down today, no one cares about a bigger ipad as we all know tablet sales are falling, the watch was nothing special with their new color scheme and the iphone leasing program is just that, a leasing program to get one new iphone upgrade each year because buying a $900 a phone should only last you about 8 months now a days...a bit better camera and a pressure sensitive screen??? Thats what this was all about...this is a saturated market with no technical advancements coming anytime soon, the smartphone upgrade cycle looks like it has peaked.....there is nothing break through about anything in todays show that apple put on, I give it a 2 out of 10....

#51     Sep 9, 2015
  2. Do Tim and apple execs will ever get bored of repeating the same introduction: "innovation", "meaningful", "disrupting".. I wonder how iphone 6s will perform. When Tim Cook was presenting the iphone 6s, it was just funny :)

#52     Sep 9, 2015
  3. S2007S

S2007S

did you see the videos I posted yesterday?

its the same repetitive hyped up show year after year, I really think this time though there was absolutely nothing to even get excited about......

#53     Sep 9, 2015
  4. S2007S

S2007S

Here is now something else you can add to your monthly expense bill on top of your other 34 bills, a Leased iphone:

[​IMG]

#54     Sep 9, 2015
  5. Yeah. I was arguing with you about that. Now I have to admit that you were right!:):)

#55     Sep 9, 2015
  6. S2007S

S2007S

thanks, apple off nearly 2%, markets dropping just like I thought they would have....

#56     Sep 9, 2015
  7. toc

toc

Peter Lynch wrote in his book that "visit a business, if see lots of customers and cash registers ringing" then go further into researching the stock. Same as today's release with Apple. If the new product does not garner sales and worst kills off the sales of other Apple products then stock is not going to do good. Add to it the global recession fears due to China problems, even if product holds "extra promise for extra size", the general demand would be low.

#57     Sep 9, 2015
  8. I still remember buying shares in AAPL in the summer of 97 just before Steve Jobs returned...It was just a short term trade, sold out of em and the stock literally never looked back...Anybody else remember how far in the dumps that company was back in those days? I remember owning a Power Mac back then strictly for illustration work (Adobe PS, Quark, etc)...but there was no market outside of that...

#58     Sep 9, 2015
  9. I guess they figure just ad a "Pro" or "S" to the product name and everyone will get excited. Sorry, but i'll continue using my iphone 5 and iPad 2 until you come up with something really new and innovative. Until then, Sell sell sell!

#59     Sep 9, 2015
  10. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Posted October 9th, 2011; AAPL is around a double since :

#60     Sep 9, 2015