A New Trader Documentary

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Maverick74, Sep 20, 2014.

1. I don't have a belief. I have names and numbers that lead me to a conclusion. If you wish to dispute that conclusion, you need to come up with names and numbers too.

I'm well aware of Britain's role in early computer technology, hence my mention of the Sinclair. Britain also had Isaac Newton, but America put men on the moon.

Like I said, fading memories of a bygone era.

And do take your bombs and babies to P&R where it belongs.

#51     Oct 2, 2014
  2. Turveyd

Turveyd

How do i come up with numbers that arent public ?

Before that, 1942 first computer ever was british to crack submarine codes.

Moon was a tad pointless though, there is nothing of interest there, why you stopped hoing, just a PR stunt.

#52     Oct 2, 2014
  3. So your original statement about US traders was nothing but a stupid condescending remark, as you have nothing to support it, no facts, no evidence.

I suppose that's why you have being trying desperately to broaden the discussion to other matters.

#53     Oct 2, 2014
    Occam likes this.
  4. Turveyd

Turveyd

Errr no, US People in general I thought rather than just traders, it's a FACT average IQ UK 110, average IQ USA 100, it's also a fact Americans are brainwashed into Belief systems, why most of you ( not all ) seem to believe a lot of very illogical stuff about how to trade and in general like religion.

I'm sure you'd like a show about American Traders, made by the British BBC, if Americans did it it would turn into some sad reality contest, thanks by the way for exporting all that crap to the rest of the world :( You'd love the show, rest of the world would be just laughing at how stupid you lot are.

I say BBC go make it :)

Better make a pot of tea, then use the tea leaves to predict the market today then see what the stars have to say, ohhhhh hang on no I'm not a dumb ass American!

Yes the worlds opinion of your citizens really is that low, although it's a improved hugely since Obama.

#54     Oct 2, 2014
  5. I'm not an American either; I was saving the best for last. :D

#55     Oct 2, 2014
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

Would I of bothered to have a discussion with you, if I thought you was American ??

That and " from Bangkok " kinda gives it away :)

#56     Oct 2, 2014
  7. Wouldn't know that, given the sort of person you very clearly are.

And you'd be surprised how many Americans there are in Bangkok, so really it gives away nothing.

#57     Oct 2, 2014
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

London is the trading capital of the world followed by Singapore very close behind. The US is a far third. So London is the trading capital of the world. So why don't they have more good traders again? And the British Empire which started in the 1500's pretty much owned the world. I guess you guys hit your trailing stop eh old chap? :)

#58     Oct 2, 2014
    IAS_LLC likes this.
  9. Turveyd

Turveyd

You still love Americans which clearly shows the type of person you are! or maybe you've just got limited experience with them ?

#59     Oct 2, 2014
  10. Turveyd

Turveyd

Something else the great USA isn't first at LOL

Only thing they've got which is first is NASA and most Americans want to get rid of it :(

And Ego!

#60     Oct 2, 2014