A New Trader Documentary

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Maverick74, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Turveyd

Turveyd

#22     Sep 26, 2014
  2. Turveyd

Turveyd

EZ Trader just appeared on my facebook interestingly bloke talking same voice.

Targetted advertising is getting scarey isn't it.

#23     Sep 26, 2014
    Cmoss likes this.
  3. Pigsky

Pigsky

LOL that's pretty funny. I was thinking that they should've known the guy was a salesman, a quick google search reveals that. But it's possible they did know about his vending but chose not to mention it, because doing so would give him free advertising.

Interesting story on the Japanese guy. Probably a more realistic depiction of a daytrader..... introvert videogamer type persona spending long hours in front of screens, has some issues with stress/ulcers. Long way from the sports-car driving dude who trades 2 hrs and then is done for the day and off to exercise, cut the grass, wash the car, etc. :D

#24     Sep 27, 2014
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

How is he a scammer? You guys are way too cynical around here. At least he is managing money and actually trading. Most vendors don't even know the root ticker symbols of the crap they talk about. I'm not saying his course is not crap, but a scam? Come on.

#25     Sep 27, 2014
  5. siki13

siki13

Crap=scam.
    Did you think somebody here is accusing him of stealing credit card numbers?

#26     Sep 27, 2014
    NoVoodooHere and pinkman like this.
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

Watch the advert video on his site, you too could be managing a 3mil $ account in just 30days, starting with as little as $500 lol repeated many times.

If you can instantly teach someone to be that good, why sell it ?

Does he actually trade ? I'd bet NO, it's just an advert for his site.

Also we was watching him scalp news 1min next he was in the gym with his orders all setup, no scalper also sets orders and just walks away at times.

So pretending to be able to trade sell his methods to me = scammer

#27     Sep 27, 2014
    NoVoodooHere and Zzoom like this.
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

This is absolute bullshit. By this definition the entire country of America is one giant scam because all we make is crap. Walmart, McDonalds and American Idol. It's all crap. But you know what? Crap is cheap and that is why people buy crap and that is why people sell crap. But crap is not a scam. I said this over on the topstep thread and I'll say it here. If they honor the conditions of their contract it's not a scam. All these FX vendors cater to the bottom dwellers which quite honestly is most of ET. They all promise easy money and lavish lifestyles. Of course Miller Light Beer commercials say if you have a cooler of Miller Lights in your house, hot women will show up at your door and want to get to know you. It's called advertising. You are suppose to have a filter and put that stuff in context. I just aggravated that people project their failures in life and on this site by calling every single business in the world a scam. Hell, if some guy on here says he is quitting trading to take some corporate job he gets shit for that and gets called a sellout. Very strange value system on this website.

#28     Sep 27, 2014
    Optionpro007 and Brighton like this.
  8. Occam

Occam

There is a major difference between offering a product that carries out its basic intended function, and one that does not. All the non-trading products you mention are the former, and most trading vendors would seem to be the latter. Does that make most trading vendors a scam? Maybe, maybe not. But I don't see how that's a "strange value system".

#29     Sep 27, 2014
    kut2k2 and londonkid like this.
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

No and see here is where the problem lies. NOBODY can make you a profitable trader. NOBODY. These vendors are in the "education" business. Yes, I know they sell a dream and hope and potential and all that jazz but so do college universities and they can't make you successful either. They can teach you math and science and managerial accounting but they can't make you successful. They can only provide knowledge and tools. It's no different from the vendor business. They can teach you about options, futures, FX, spread trading or even how to program, but no, they can't take someone and show them a formula and suddenly off they go to riches. I mean surely we all understand that here. We're all adults. I get it, they push the fantasy aspect hard. So do multi-level marketing companies like Amway. Sign up 5 people and you too can make millions. Almost all marketing involves some kind of fantasy aspect to pursuade people to buy their product. But the vending business is about education. Do they deliver on their contract yes or no? If they don't, we have a legal system where we can seek re-course. But if you honestly believe that spending $500 on an FX course is going to make you profitable, then the problem is not them, it's you.
    '

#30     Sep 27, 2014
    Optionpro007 and d08 like this.