3-6% ROI options trading system

Discussion in 'Options' started by xilb51x, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Market is always random when you are leveraging and deal with the noise in short term.

#21     Oct 6, 2015
  2. carrer

carrer

Are you implying that a trading strategy should be derived from the randomness behaviour or exploiting the randomness behaviour?

#22     Oct 6, 2015
  3. If you can derive a PROFITABLE strategy from randomness behaviour then you should go for it.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
    #23     Oct 6, 2015
  4. xilb51x

xilb51x

A Non-Random Walk Down Wall Street, presents a number of tests and studies that reportedly support the view that there are trends in the stock market and that the stock market is somewhat predictable.

#24     Oct 6, 2015
    lawrence-lugar likes this.
  5. Good, then you should go to this route to find the trend, using the price pattern and indicators as the entry points.

Note : I learned the market based on my personal testing and efforts to study the market data, not from those cheap trading books or someone else opinions in internet/forum.

Good luck.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
    #25     Oct 6, 2015
    xilb51x likes this.
  6. carrer

carrer

Reading from your posts, I understood that one could be profitable with both approaches (believing that the market is random and believing that the market is non-random).
    I would like to know what you believe, is the market random or non-random?

#26     Oct 6, 2015
  7. I though you already have the answer ? :)

#27     Oct 6, 2015
  8. xilb51x

xilb51x

To be perfectly fair, there are both random and non-random aspects in the financial markets. Stocks sometimes trend and react well to patterns or indicators. Stocks sometimes trade choppy and ignore pattern setups or indicator signals. It is the job of the trader to differentiate, traders must also be able to adapt to ever-changing conditions.

#28     Oct 6, 2015
  9. carrer

carrer

Rereading back your posts here, I got it.
    I seldom see/hear people who have this kind of belief in both virtual(forums, etc) and reality world.

#29     Oct 6, 2015
  10. "Im looking for a technical trading system that can make just a measly 3-6% ROI (not including fees and taxes) every day."

I swear every week on this forum some new guy posts about making these kinds of percentages that would of course make them a multi billionaire in a few short years.

You don't honestly believe a person with such poor math skills can become a successful trader do you? Why not try something in the social sciences, or maybe become a magician.

3-6% per day? Here's the best advice you'll ever get my friend. Give up trading, like right now, and don't ever look back.

Who will it be next week? Who's the next clown that doesn't think 3% a day is the stupidest f'ing thing ever uttered?

#30     Oct 7, 2015
    rb7 likes this.