2 NYPD cops shot dead ‘execution style’ in Brooklyn

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Dec 20, 2014.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

You are willfully blind. There have been a multitude of instances of a White cop shooting a Black suspect after which nobody "chimped out", as you put it. Here's a very recent one in Brooklyn, which I'm sure most of the righties here have heard of. No calls for protests from Sharpton or other so-called "race mongers". It always boils down to case-by-case circumstances.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/tomnamako/n...d-man-at-prominent-brooklyn-synagogu?s=mobile

I find it impossible to believe you are really Black. Far too much klan-speak from you.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
    #41     Dec 21, 2014
  2. kut2k2

kut2k2

Here's the ET thread on the case I cited.

http://www.elitetrader.com/et/index.php?posts/4060374/

All the chimping out has been done by the racist rightards here. Including, I note with great interest, Money Trust. LOL

#42     Dec 21, 2014
  3. fhl

fhl

[​IMG]

#43     Dec 21, 2014
  4. You must be adjusting the brightness of your tv screen everytime Charles Barkley chimes in. He has made the very same points as MoneyTrust.

Are you going to call him a member of the clan as well, you stupid fucking cunt?

#44     Dec 22, 2014
    Max E. likes this.
  5. JamesL

JamesL

Man aimed empty gun in cop’s face, pulled trigger: officials

A Bronx teen who twice pointed his gun at cops and pulled the trigger — only to realize that he’d just emptied the weapon shooting out apartment windows — nearly hit several residents with his gunfire, police sources and witnesses said Sunday.

Raymond Leonardo, 17, had wildly fired six shots into a building on East 140th Street in Mott Haven around 9 p.m. Saturday before he aimed the gun at responding officers who showed up to answer a 911 call, police said.

After firing at the building, Leonardo was chased a couple blocks before turning and pointing his .357 caliber revolver at officers standing just feet from him and tried to squeeze off two rounds — but the gun was spent, authorities said.

#45     Dec 22, 2014
  6. kut2k2

kut2k2

Kiss my ass, you dicksucking fuckwit. Barkley may be an Uncle Tom but I have never heard him use the words "nigger" and "coon" like Money Trust has. The klanboys here get going on their anti-Black hate parade and Money Trust joins right in. That's some seriously sick shit if he is Black.

Pull your pointy head out of your ass long enough to face facts and logic, if you're remotely capable of doing so.

#46     Dec 22, 2014
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

What about Chris Rock? He's clearly described the difference between black people and "niggers". I think that's what MT is going for.

As for whether he's black or not, I'm sure that could be settled quite easily in a monetary wager. What do you say?

MT, up for making some $$?

#47     Dec 22, 2014
  8. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

One wonders whether or not anyone would have the least interest in anything that Barkley has to say if he were white.

#48     Dec 22, 2014
    futurecurrents and kut2k2 like this.
  9. kut2k2

kut2k2

Chris Rock is another idiot, or maybe just an opportunist ala Bill Cosby. Blacks can criticize each other without resorting to the language of their enemies. But Chris is making money and that's all he cares about. As for your silly bet, I don't give a rat's ass. Money Trust may be Black, but talking like and siding with klanboys tells me he has some serious issues if he is Black. Get help, MT.

#49     Dec 22, 2014
    Ricter likes this.
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I kinda figured this would be your response.

#50     Dec 22, 2014