2 NYPD cops shot dead ‘execution style’ in Brooklyn

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Look, it's quite obvious. If one white cop loses his temper and kills a black man all cops are bad, and if one black man kills some cops all blacks are bad. And it's all Obama's fault.

OK? Settled. Let's move on.

#31     Dec 21, 2014
  2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Would have been helpful if repubs hadn't vowed to make Obama a one-term president.

Oops.

#32     Dec 21, 2014
    Ricter and kut2k2 like this.
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah cause the democrats goal when a republican is in charge is so much different. When republicans are in charge, dems do their best to make sure that the president gets two terms.

#33     Dec 21, 2014
  4. Yeah, you be all lumped in alright. Like a pile of coal.

#34     Dec 21, 2014
  5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Sort of like innocent white people being lumped in with all these rightwing loonies.

#35     Dec 21, 2014
    kut2k2 and futurecurrents like this.
  6. Q- Why can't you put me on ignore?

A- Because you love reading my truthful posts

#36     Dec 21, 2014
  7. And you're a cock junkie :D

#37     Dec 21, 2014

8. Is there a single intelligent, honest, non-racist right winger here? Even one?

#38     Dec 21, 2014
    kut2k2 likes this.
  9. kut2k2

kut2k2

Done, Lucrum Junior.

#39     Dec 21, 2014
  10. But....are whites running around screaming police brutality just because a black cop killed a white guy in self-defense? View the case in Utah in which a black cop killed a white kid and it was ruled justifiable. No chimp out from whites.

The biggest problem with blacks and this whole police brutality foolishness is that they're using it to cloak the genocide that is taking place amongst each other. Blacks are killing blacks at alarming rates but they are trying to make cop killings out to be the real killer of black men...which is hypocritical. THAT is why I side with any white person or any other group who's against this "nigger" behavior taking place in current society.

#40     Dec 21, 2014