11 Bitcoin ETFs to trade from today

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by Pekelo, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

https://www.investopedia.com/spot-b...ing-today-heres-what-you-need-to-know-8425024

The SEC has approved eleven new ETFs that will be listed on the NYSE Arca, Cboe BZX, and Nasdaq exchanges. The following is a list of the ETFs trading on each exchange and their tickers:1

NYSE Arca will list and trade shares of the Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (GBTC), the Bitwise Bitcoin ETF (BITB), and the Hashdex Bitcoin ETF (DEFI).

Cboe BZX will list and trade shares of the ARK 21Shares Bitcoin ETF (ARKB), the Invesco Galaxy Bitcoin ETF (BTCO), the VanEck Bitcoin Trust (HODL), the WisdomTree Bitcoin Fund (BTCW), the Fidelity Wise Origin Bitcoin Fund (FBTC), and the Franklin Bitcoin ETF (EZBC).

Nasdaq will list and trade shares of the iShares Bitcoin Trust (IBIT) and the Valkyrie Bitcoin Fund (BRRR).

----------------------------

My personal favorite is EZBC, because it is easy to remember. :)

2. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

I was putting together a list of ETFs this morning and as of this morning, what exchange they are on. I know this is not compete and some of the OTCBB might change. We offer access to these today.

upload_2024-1-11_11-40-51.png

Sprout, EdgeHunter and qwerty11 like this.
  3. Nighthawk

Nighthawk

Did the issuers/sponsors attach a big, fat warning to the products with the words:

BAG HOLDERS URGENTLY WANTED!
    :cool::cool::cool:

upload_2024-1-11_18-9-13.png

4. Sergio123

Sergio123

Do you know why all of the bid/ask spreads on the options are so wide?

5. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

That is hard to answer without a symbol. If there is low volume and they are new and the shares are not very active, why narrow quotes?

6. Sergio123

Sergio123

C'mon now....

BITO has been in inception for over two years and trades with an average of 17 million shares. Look at the $22 Put for example. I see 2.76/4.10.

BITO OS.PNG

7. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

C'mon now....you did not provide a symbol before. :D Yes, This is wide below. Most markets three months out these days have less volume, less in the way of limit orders and no incentive for them to make better markets. the Jan 22 are better. You have to power to better their markets.

upload_2024-1-11_13-18-12.png

upload_2024-1-11_13-18-48.png

8. ph1l

ph1l

They don't seem to be tracking bitcoin performance too well yet. It seems if you want bitcoin, just buy bitcoin.
    upload_2024-1-11_14-6-41.png

Onra, hilmy83 and EdgeHunter like this.
  9. schizo

schizo

Not a great start for the IPOs that everyone was expecting. Most of the ETFs are down for the day. But it's the first day, give them some slack, huh?

upload_2024-1-11_12-30-11.png

10. gkishot

gkishot

Why are so many? Do they do different things?

#10     Jan 11, 2024