Zynga IPO

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by SouthAmerica, Dec 16, 2011.

1. December 16, 2011

SouthAmerica: Zynga - another IPO and this is best Wall Street can come up with these days.

At least Zynga is a good example of the kind of company that Wall Street can relate to: the world of make believe, the world of illusion.

If you are a sucker then Zynga is the type of IPO made special for you.

Here is another Wall Street scheme set up to screw investors.

2. Crispy

Crispy

You should rename yourself Captain Obvious.

3. It is amazing that the company sold 15% for 1 Billion. Then it worths 7 Billion. For what?

4. ?.....is it time to short-sell some more EWZ again? :confused: :p :D :cool: :eek: :)

5. December 16, 2011

SouthAmerica: Reply to Nazzdack

You keep bringing up this etf, but I don't give a shit about what the “hot money” is doing as long they stay away from Brazil.

I care about the long-term health of the Brazilian economy and that Brazil has a sound economic and financial system and not that garbage that goes on all the time on Wall Street.

Zinga is not investing, it is pure bullshit for people who don't have anything else better to do – and if you are stupid enough to invested your money on that company then you deserve to lose your shirt.

We know that there are enough fools out there, and that is the market that Zinga is trying to reach.

Now going back to your etf:

As of December 16, 2011
    Brazilian Real (BRL) R$ 1.843 = US$ 1

As you can see on this chart in August 2011 the Brazilian Real reached (BRL) R$ 1.53 = US$ 1
    http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=BRL=X+Basic+Chart

Note: for more than a year I have been calling for the devaluation of the Brazilian Real vs. the US dollar to a level around: Brazilian Real (BRL) R$ 2 = US$ 1

To protect the Brazilian economy – the manufacturing base and the tourism area.

Effects Of A Currency Devaluation On Brazilian Stocks And ADRs – December 14, 2011
    http://seekingalpha.com/article/313...ation-on-brazilian-stocks-and-adrs?source=msn

6. Keiser Report: How bankers stole Labor Day – May 1, 2012

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qYiqKAH9KmA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In this episode, Max Keiser and co-host, Stacy Herbert discuss the bull market in discontent, MF Global clients begging JP Morgan for their money back, Zynga insiders dumping shares in an 'innovative' manner and Max does a mean impersonation of Jamie 'Pick a pocket or two' Dimon.

In the second half of the show Max talks to activist Andy Stepanian about animal rights activism, Occupy Wall Street and the dangers of success against corporations.

7. July 26, 2012

SouthAmerica: On the IPO day I wrote here on ET the following about Zynga:

"If you are a sucker then Zynga is the type of IPO made special for you.

Here is another Wall Street scheme set up to screw investors."

On IPO day Zynga started trading at $ 11.00 per share and reached $ 11.50 per share on that day.

Today Zynga is trading around $ 3.00 per share.

I also said on that day (December 16, 2011):

As of December 16, 2011
    Brazilian Real (BRL) R$ 1.843 = US$ 1

As you can see on this chart in August 2011 the Brazilian Real reached (BRL) R$ 1.53 = US$ 1
    http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=BRL=X+Basic+Chart

Note: for more than a year I have been calling for the devaluation of the Brazilian Real vs. the US dollar to a level around: Brazilian Real (BRL) R$ 2 = US$ 1

To protect the Brazilian economy: “ the manufacturing base and the tourism area."

Today (July 26, 2012) the Brazilian Real has reached the level that I had been suggesting and it is trading at:

Brazilian Real (BRL) R$ 2.02 = US$ 1

8. d08

d08

You're comparing a medium sized entertainment company with the Brazilian economy? These aren't the same types of investments, no matter how you look at it.

9. July 26, 2012

SouthAmerica: Reply to d08

When I posted the information about Zynga, Nazzdack posted information were he was complaining that he lost money on his etf's related to Brazil since the Brazilian currency had gone

from Brazilian Real (BRL) R$ 1.53 = US$ 1

To Brazilian Real (BRL) R$ 1.843 = US$ 1

He lost money because the Brazilian Real had declined against the US dollar, and I brought to his attention that for more than a year I had been calling for the devaluation of the Brazilian Real vs. the US dollar to a level around: Brazilian Real (BRL) R$ 2 = US$ 1

I was not comparing the Brazilian economy with Zynga, Nazzdack was the one who decided to bring up his losses regarding his ETF's.

I made the correct call about Zynga stock, and also about the direction and level that the Brazilian Real was going to trade against the US dollar.

10. d08

d08

Well, okay then.

#10     Jul 26, 2012