Zimmerman family friend claims he molested her

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jul 16, 2012.

1. In the Duke lacrosse case the girl lied about being raped. Do you think Trayvon lied about getting shot and killed ?

#21     Jul 16, 2012
  2. said she was 6 and Zimmerman was 8 when the alleged molestation began.
    ---------------------

This happened at family get togethers once a year, at ages 6 and 8. I doubt this qualifies as criminal. If it is criminal some parents need to be charged here.

#22     Jul 16, 2012
  3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

4. I don't see a material difference, the media lied about both trying to sell an agenda of white on black racism and violence.

The left oh so ardently wants us believe the vast % of violence is white on black so they have to skew the stories to fit that template.

btw :I'm quite glad TM got killed no need for him to lie about it.:D

#24     Jul 16, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Let me make sure I've got this straight...

Zimmerman is alleged to have done something when he was 8 years old so he should therefore be convicted of murdering Trayvon Martin. Is that it?

Liberals want this guy's head so badly that they will do or say just about anything.

What will liberals do if Zimmerman is found innocent and sues the state of Florida for malicious prosecution or abuse of process and wins a huge settlement? Will they walk-back their words or just pretend they never said them?

#25     Jul 17, 2012
  6. No , you still haven't got it straight.
    and why should liberals do anything if he is found innocent ? Liberals are not charging him, the state is , or is this another method of trying to recoup the 20 dollar donation you made to zimmer.

#26     Jul 17, 2012
  7. We'll pay for for Georgie to take your daughter out on a date. Would that be okay with you? They could take a walk around the neighborhood together.

#27     Jul 17, 2012
  8. Zimmerman is just the guys name. Could be anybody. What I'm rallying around is the right to a fair trial in a courtroom, and not being savaged by an obviously biased media with a political agenda.

#28     Jul 17, 2012
  9. I didn't know you were such a champion for justice. What other cases are you concerned with now?

#29     Jul 17, 2012
  10. This is your response? You're OK with this media kangraroo court? I'm concerned about a media that is so blatantly bias in a criminal case that concerns an average citizen. That should be of concern to everyone.
    This case does not rise to the level of attention it's getting, especially considering dozens, if not hundreds of young black men, women and kids that are gunned down weekly accross the country.

#30     Jul 17, 2012