You've learned the most from..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by estrader86, Apr 3, 2008.

1. I am new to the forums and I'd like to reduce my time searching for the best of ET. Please reply with the ET member that you learned the most from.

Thanks!

Jake

2. Best posters are:

stock_trad3r
    hedgefundtrader2
    increasenow

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

There are more but these come to mind.
    Not all of them are still active.

acrary
    apex82
    bolter
    dbphoenix
    FuturesTrader71
    illiquid
    Jayford
    lescor
    limit
    lindq
    Spooz Top
    Steve Tvardek
    They

4. Nazzdack, his posts say the most in the least amount of words.

Jack Hershey, he stretches the imagination.

5. Apex is the best trader I have seen here, but he rarely posts anymore. He used to be really active in ES journal, which is mainly a day trading thread with real time calls. There are some swing traders in there too. Apex may just be on holiday again, at least I hope that's it.

For overall economic views, I'd recommend not reading posts here, as most of em will steer you wrong. Try http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/ for no nonsense econ stuff.

6. I'm not sure if this was a serious answer?

Stocktrad3r and hedge are probably the same person based on writing style and opinions. Either one will always be a perma bull no matter what happens in World, so take what they have to post with a grain of salt. They boast of prowess when markets rise, and say this is nothing when markets drop. All negative economic data is dismissed completely as well.

7. maxpi

maxpi

Yeah but outside of that they are really informative :D

8. I've read about a 1/4 of his posts and I must say that I couldn't agree more.

9. Jake,

My vote goes to Atticus by far.

There are still some damn smart guys here, don't get me wrong.

Take a look at his "The Gaming of Oanda" thread and really think about what he's saying.