Young female inmate seduces Versailles prison director

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jammy, Jan 14, 2011.

1. jammy

jammy

[​IMG]
    Emma Arbabzadeh

So this girl is serving 9 years in prison for luring a wealthy Jewish student named Ilan Halimi to a dungeon where a Muslim gang imprisoned him for 4 weeks before burning him alive.

Apparently, Jewish inmates complained that the director was treating her like a queen.

If all Iranian girls acted like this, they would no longer need a nuclear program to destroy Israel. Young Jewish men tend to be vulnerable to this kind of thing.

Seduction behind bars: French prison governor fired after affair with 21-year-old female inmate
    4:54 PM on 13th January 2011

A French prison chief has been sacked for having behind bars romps with a 'femme fatale' inmate.

Governor Florent Goncalves, 41, is facing court for conducting a sexual relationship with the attractive 21-year-old prisoner.

He has also been placed under investigation for showering the convict with gifts and favours, including cash, food parcels, mobile phone SIM cards and cushy prison jobs.

Seduction behind bars: French prison governor fired after affair with 21-year-old female inmate

By Ian Sparks
    Last updated at 4:54 PM on 13th January 2011

A French prison chief has been sacked for having behind bars romps with a 'femme fatale' inmate.

Governor Florent Goncalves, 41, is facing court for conducting a sexual relationship with the attractive 21-year-old prisoner.

He has also been placed under investigation for showering the convict with gifts and favours, including cash, food parcels, mobile phone SIM cards and cushy prison jobs.

Iranian-born Emma Arbabzadeh is halfway through a nine-year sentence at Versailles women's prison for her part in a notorious race murder.

She was found guilty of luring Jewish salesman Ilan Halimi, 23, into a trap which saw him tortured for three weeks then killed by a brutal gang called the Barbarians in 2006.

Gang leader Youssouf Fofana was jailed for 22 years, and another 17 men and nine women were convicted, in a case that sparked anti-Arab demonstrations across France.

Mr Goncalves's year-long relationship with Emma came to light during a prison inspection late last year, when other inmates complained she was getting special treatment.

Another guard at the prison had also been 'seduced' by the woman and had been suspended from duty for improper conduct.

http://www.dail*****.co.uk/news/art...r-fired-affair-21-year-old-female-inmate.html

2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I've got to admit, there are a few very attractive persian women around.

Granted they become amorphous sacks of potatoes with a face like a gargoyle with age but I've seen a few incredible lookers in their 20s.

3. There are 3 basic humans, the caucasoid, negroid, and mongoloid. The persians are mainly caucasoid, the same category as the Europeans. If you look more carefully, you'll see what I'm talking about.

The woman below is my optometrist. She has a stunning body. I think her face looks good too. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. jammy

jammy

Almost makes one regret that Iranians have such a low birth rate.

Emma certainly does not deserve to spend all her youth in prison, imho.
    Here are a few other pics of this young lady:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. pspr

pspr

Why that tempting little sex slave! I'm sure none of us would submit to that sort of conduct. :D

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Despite being an accessory to murder?
    I'm surprised she wasn't executed.

7. I hadn't heard about this case at all. Had it been a gang of Jewish kidnappers/torturers and a Muslim victim, I'm sure the press would have been a little bit louder.

8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Lured a fellow student to his kidnapping and murder. If that doesn't justify a long prison term one has to wonder what the hell does.

9. It was all over the Euro press at the time and even the BBC covered it. The Alex Odeh murder did not get huge coverage in Europe! As for accusations of bias all I can say is get off the cross someone else needs the wood. :p

10. Had she lured you instead of Ilan Halimi she wouldn't.

#10     Jan 15, 2011