you guys seen IWM?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by jasonjm, Sep 19, 2008.

1. jasonjm

jasonjm

2. sprstpd

sprstpd

3. smoss

smoss

watched it happen, real trades all the way up and all the way down. I had a market sell right after open, got a smidge over open price, then watched it fly up.....

4. Bob111

Bob111

i short some around 150.probably will be busted

5. ZION did something similar. Up to $131 and quickly down past $50, now at $51.72. What caused it? Shorts panicking to cover, right?

6. huh

huh

Yeah I think I got screwed by this. I was short 760/770 RUT calls and looks like they are gonna mark these settlement values over 770 even though the index never went over 761......why the SEC doesn't look at this settlement at the open garbage on the indexes I will never understand.....oh well.

7. KevR1025

KevR1025

IYY VTI

Look at these total mkt funds, absolute craziness. Wonder if the 75 - 85 trades will be busted.

8. GRECHA

GRECHA

ok. Too bad.. Iwm trades busted. I'd certainly like to find out what happened.

9. GRECHA

GRECHA

If anyone knows how to find out more about what happened, or the criteria of the broken trades pls post, or direct to a source. Just wondering if some were cancelled and some weren't depending on deviance from opening price. Thx

10. nell

nell

Holy Cow

looks like seeing an aliens

on high liquidity ETF ?? never happen like that

what big boys done, huh !!

I'm bleeding on NDX/SPX when it gapped down too :(

#10     Sep 19, 2008