Yep, Looks Like The Bottom is in.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Comanche, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Fuck, now I would really like to remember who were the dumb fucks lecturing me about how there will never be a shortage of housing in Miami and how the people waiting for Castro to die will buy up all the real estate.

Fucking idiots. :D

2. ``Have you been to Miami lately?'' Florida Governor Charlie Crist said at a homebuilders' conference last week in Orlando. ``It's like we have a new state bird: the building crane.''

:D

3. ElCubano

ElCubano

``Have you been to Miami lately?'' Florida Governor Charlie Crist said at a homebuilders' conference last week in Orlando. ``It's like we have a new state bird: the building crane.''

as far as the eye can see.... its pretty amazing...the only ones making money are the crane operators...
    :D

4. S2007S

S2007S

About 10-20 minutes from where I am LUXURY CONDOS continue to go up at a record pace. It does not stop, you would think these fools would learn already that there is a GLUT of housing on the market and that building the way they are is only going to continue knocking down prices. There is no bottom until 2010 the earliest.

Also I think the housing stocks could fall another 20-30% and thats after I made the prediciton 6-8 months ago that they were going to fall 25%.

5. I suspected Pabst had a few million $$ tied up in Miami RE investments.

6. If true, all he'll be able to afford is Pabst!

7. :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

8. !!!!!!!!!!

#10     Jul 20, 2007