X_Trader transactional pricing - NON-EXISTENT

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by lukas, Jul 2, 2017.

1. lukas

lukas Guest

TT state on their website that there is a transactional pricing plan for X_Trader of $0.30 per contract with a monthly cap. I even got a list of FCMs from TT that apparently offer it. However, any broker/FCM I approached says they only offer X_Trader on a monthly subscription.

Could someone from TT give an example of a broker that could facilitate transactional pricing for X_Trader, please?

2. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

Advantage futures for me. Really happy with new TT so far...

patrickrooney likes this.
  3. lukas

lukas Guest

I know about the new TT platform being available with this pricing structure at many firms but I really do not like it - nothing can beat X_Trader's speed, stability, reliability. I just cannot seem to find anyone who offers it with a fee per contract rather than monthly subscription

4. birzos

birzos

5. lukas

lukas Guest

Yes, a minimum monthly fee of $50 which covers the first 166 contracts traded.

6. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

As far as I can tell the X_Trader software is not priced that way but the new software is:
    TT (Web based) Standard $50 monthly minimum + $.30 per contract (Monthly cap of $1000)
    The based version does not include the spreader. You need the Pro version for that.
    TT (Web Based) Pro $400 monthly minimum +$.30 per contract (Monthly cap of $1800)

wrbtrader likes this.
  7. lukas

lukas Guest

But it says on their website X_Trader is available with that pricing structure as well.
    BTW, does Lightspeed offer either platform?

8. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

We offer what Wedbush Futures offers. On equity/option software, we set up everything. For futures, Wedbush futures set up all our software except Realtick.

upload_2017-7-2_9-18-23.png

patrickrooney likes this.
  9. Hello @lukas. Have you tried TT Desktop? TT Desktop does not require a browser and has provided another jump in performance for the TT platform. TT is is the fastest commercially available trading platform and our sales department would be happy to assist you in finding the best broker to meet your needs.

TT® Desktop: A Powerful, New Reason to Want the TT Platform

Also, we have made tremendous strides toward ensuring the TT platform lives up to the stability and reliability of X_TRADER. You may read more about TT performance in the following blog post.

Dialing Up Availability on the TT® Platform

Best regards,

Patrick

10. jules190

jules190

FCMs supporting transactional x_trader:
    Phillip Capital
    Straits Financial
    Ironbeam

Introducing brokers:
    Agn futures
    Sweet futures