x2 model (double money) in fx and gold trading

Discussion in 'Forex' started by marketdecoder, Nov 23, 2013.

1. hi guys and gals,
    I am attempting to accomplish what i called x2 model, where you trade max volume lot allow and with 100 pips FX win or 10 gold points , you would double your account, and continue to do so until satisfy with the times of doubling . In essence,
    2k acct trade max 2 lot, and so on.
    2k -> 4k x2 1 times
    2k -> 4k -> 8k x2 2 times
    2k -> 4k -> 8k -> 16k x2 3 times
    2k -> 4k-> 8k -> 16k -> 32k 4 times
    2k -> 4k -> 8k -> 16k> -> 32k -> 64k> 5 times

Time frame for 1 x2 : 2 weeks - 1 month.

If you lose 80 pips , the account will suffer 80% loss and no longer able to carry the model forward. At the moment, dealer in US wont allow this trading volume, fortunately i have access to dealer outside US in Vietnam (swiss dukascopy would be applicable) to fine tune implementing this model to production level where i can do this to any account, not just my own.

It require very consistent trading to make it to target. During the first test run with 5k about 4 months ago, after hitting 6k, i suffered the first damage that account drop to 1k (got stop loss, but go correctly aftward that for that trade). After that, i modify the x2 formula to 1/2 the max volume to sustain better before making the doubling. And make it back to 5.5k (after 2.5 months). Then lose back to 1.2k after using orginal max volume again in 1 trade. After resorting back to the 1/2 max volume, i am back to 3k. As of today i am getting a credit of 2k from the dealer to make total 5k, and will ABSOLUTE use the 1/2 max volume as i made it much further due to the ability to sustain bigger fluctuation before winning.

So the modified 1/2 max volume : 1/2 max volume at 200 pips fx and 20 points gold before x2 1 times. 180 pips loss and 18 points gold loss, acct is done.

My vision is to be able to successfully x2 3-5 times consistently using the 1/2 max volume formula before applying it to other account. FYI, i am currently a registered CTA with NFA, but this title mean nothing without the solid understanding of market, that is what i have been working on decoding since 2003. My plan is upon successfully hitting x2 3-5 times, i will roll out to everybody with account starting 2k (as high risk involved, so less money startup), and i will be responsible for 1/2 (1k) if total loss incurred as a way that i am very responsible for the success of this model.
    Just a head up on this model x2, and i will continue to update the progressing number weekly, and upon the request of anybody from this forum, i will provide MT4 account and view-only investor for viewing on weekly basis.
    So for now as of 11/23/2013, we will start at 4.9k, and i will update weekly.

P.S the guy (and his biz partner) who helped me set up account with Vietnam dealer, lost about 1.2 million USD in an 80 lots trading of GOLD (suffering 140 points loss) about 3 years ago, so he is very keen on monitoring my success on this x2 model, as he express intention to start with 50k to gain back their loss previously upon my readiness to systematically apply to any account. I am dead serious on this, as this is what i have been 100% focusing all my time (12-14 hours a day) and financial resource on decoding market to achieve. I formulate this model 6 years ago, but didn't have enough solid understanding to consistently win yet until the past few months. From my estimation, i will be ready to systematically accomplish this x2 model 3-5 times by march 2014.

2. I foresee lawsuits and NFA disciplinary action in your future....

3. At this point, I am much more concerned about being able to accomplish the goal of making 3-5 x2 in average timeframe of 1 month per x2 . being able to bring from 1.2k back to 5.5k (after first crash) give me a very good feel of how to approach this .the 2nd crash show me that it is mandatory to strictly follow modified formula to ensure success consistency. the key is consistency and systematic so I can apply this later to any account, not just a one time thing. At the moment it is just my personal sharing on my formula and its experience and approach and share result in real time (weekly basis) upcoming. Upon success, it will be offered in its most legitimate form possible that would conform with nfa rules (via verified performace record) and any legal assurance contract on the side in term of my management be responsible for 1/2 of initial 2k. So as of now, It is not much of my concern on legal matter, as it is on the consistency and systematic approach to accomplish this modified formula. Thanks for your cautious advise though.

4. You're explanation suggests that you'll have 100% probability of blowing up in a very short time period... In fact, your description suggests you'll blow up every time...

If you're trying for a progression, why not try a variation of this blackjack betting scheme - Progression Blackjack? At least this guy put slightly more thought into his plan...

Beyond that, look at Optimal F instead. It'll probably grow you're account faster without the need for a rare, lucky winning streak.

5. First and foremost, i meant to say thanks to elitetrader moderator for allowing me to make these post regarding my goal. Secondly, it remain to be seen of how consistency and systematic my approach will be as I emphasize that it is the key , not a one time thing. It is a working progress, but a very close to production level one. If it is a one time thing, and based on ur assumption of progression methodology in blackjack, then it would not be worth mentioning. It is the technical analysis perspective , patience to win that I did not go deep into (comparable to engineered card counting in blackjack in ur mentioning of blackjack) , just the entry volume and time frame and its sustainability based on modified max volume => meaning my accuracy can only sustainable at that level of max volume to carry this model forward, but at least i evaluate that it will be able to go forward with that modified level. Thirdly, u will have to see the trade history to see how long the rare string of luck it is in which I will disclose upon request starting next week, to determine whether it is luck or engineered technical analysis pattern recognition in real true signal vs. Lots of noise. Each of us trader has our own history of dealing with loss, improvement , emotional roller coaster , and our own perception of probability of winning and losing, but regardless of outcome, It is worth a shot and result in a systematic one that many forex trader (that I identify with) will benefit from it, including myself. On the final note before i pause conversing and focus on trading result: a good quarterback will throw interception, it will lose him game, but he will throw a lot more touch down than interception, the only trick is don't throw interception at critical time that make it a game changer toward losing, and that is the level of volume sustainability of this model that I am discussing. So I will pause here for now, and any of further feedback from you, I will update over next weekend,as I am very focus on the trading during weekday.

P.s I trade from 10 pm - 10 am pst , 12 hours overnight and sleep during day to capture the active hour in fx market.

6. Begin: 11/25/2103
    Equity: 4.8K (attached pic)

note: GBPUSD, USDJPY, GOLD are 3 mainly traded instrument in this account. With this dealer, there are 2 pip commission, with spread 4 pip on USDJPY and GBP (yes, it is high), but the guy set up this account get a rebate back on the commission and 1 pip on spread , so total of 3 pip rebate back per lot weekly. So my goal is to x2 acct per month from now on, with target of 3-5 x2 using modified formula of 1/2 max volume allowed at any given position to better sustain fluctuation before winning . Upon first week update, i will provide investor view-only password to see indepth history of trading on this account.

7. Sorry for the late post behind 1 week schedule, as i have been sorting thing out with the dealer. The account take a serious hit when trading 3.3 lot (2/3 max volume) of its size 4.8k, when USDJPY continue to go up from 102 to 103.35 before dropping to 101.6 this week. The unfortunate part is it lost about 4k before droping. Technically it is not stopped yet, but since the loss went into the dealer credit of 2k, so they take over the account, and close all position. On the next account that i will continue to trade at 2k as standard beginning without the dealer credit. As much as i want to see further progressing at the moment, i must continue to work out the remaining flaw before any further real time posting on this project. However the next time i post, it will already have been successfully x2 3 times as i understand that would make it more realistically interest to have your attention. I still insist at this point that the production level consistency will be around march 2014 as projected. Thanks for your attention and elitetrader admin for allowing my post.

P.S i budget 10k for this x2 project, so 6k more to go to (2k each start) reach my ultimate production level consistency that i estimate to be around march 2014. The technical analysis "playbook" has been finalized the past 3 months (since 2003 decoding that i use realtick charting - paying 478 usd/month for professional level) to ensure the same recipe and consistency throughout trading, now i just need to make sure it can carry the x2 model forward within its allowance on fluctuation.

8. Just a quick update that the new 2k start this week, is now at 2,278 (13%) with goal of reaching 1x by end of next month. I have this agenda in place as for establishing credential and interesting for following on this model fine tuning.

Upon reaching first x1, i will allocate 1k profit to 3 users from elitetrader forum in which 300USD go to each + 100 budget for elitetrader forum own sponsored thread exclusive on x2 model and the Nut Trading later. Each user will first receive 100 usd as initial deposit, then afterward proceed with logging in x2 trading account that i will provide detail to verify trading record. Upon verification complete, and state their finding to be Valid or not, then 200 USD will be deposit via paypal or bank account, their choice.

On next x2, i will do the same, but with another set of 3 different users (with established forum history) and another 100 budget toward sponsored thread later.

Upon x4, (supposedly at a 32k account), i will call it complete. And redo the 2k acct again to repeat the process as it is a way to say that it can be replicate to any given 2k account. This is the whole point to it, not just one time lucky thing as one user emphasize. My attempt to decode the market diligently is that i theorize this can be done systematically upon successful decoding. The only thing that i need to fine tune now is the fluctuation level before it run to target, as one of my specialty is being able to pin point the target on pullback after exhausted run in market. In the end, i would really want this x2 model to be the best hope especially for those who has lost money in the fx market and still want to stick around . Attached is pic of the new 2k acct sitting at 2,278 at moment. Thanks again for being all ear to my fine tuning of this x2 model, and i believe it will be worth it upon my completion.

9. Just a brief update over the weekend after the holiday. At this point, i trade at a more reasonable progressive entry that max volume will not exceed 1/2 its max capacity to focus more on sustainability than speed of accomplishing this model. So it will be from 1/3 - 1/2 max volume allowed at a bit slower pace. But 1 month per x2 is the slowest pace that i anticipate at the moment with 2 week as the quickest. It's at 2,536 at the moment with goal to hit 3,000 by next weekend. Right now one of my main focus is to complete this model with x2 4 times by end of march 2014 as the latest, then repeat it.

10. I didn't get much trading the past week as planned with new year day off and out of town traveling (just get back on Saturday). Normally i would have about 5 monitors during trading session, but upon traveling , just with the laptop, i wouldn't be engaging in any serious just yet. The acct did gain a bit to 2,642 , instead of 3,000 as plan. Trading on x2 model should resume full speed this week with no holiday interruption upcoming.
    Please consider this just as my public journal on perfecting the x2 model, i would appreciate if it will be just my post on its progress in equity fluctuation without any off-topic post from others until hitting goal. Upon hitting first x2, i will proceed according to planned agenda. Thanks.

#10     Jan 5, 2014