WTF - Fortis, RBC, Barclays, GS - all calling for a FINANCIAL MELTDOWN!!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by chewbacca, Jun 28, 2008.

1. WTF IS GOING ON HERE.......I'VE NEVER HEARD SUCH BEARISH TALK FROM "ESTABLISMENT" TYPES IN MY ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE.............THEY USUALLY SAY EVERYTHING IS JUST ROSY..

EITHER THEY WANT PEOPLE TO PANIC SO THEY COULD BUY SHIT UP CHEAP

OR THERE'S A REAL MELTDOWN UNDERWAY

2. The two are not dichotomy.

3. Banks are looking at their own balance sheets as an abyss. They dropped a few stones down the hole and haven't hit bottom yet.

4. and it's RBS not Royal Bank of Canada.

lol

5. gwac

gwac

So now is the time to trust these %^&%&^% judgement. I will pass.

Since when has a bank ever got anything right.

6. ^ Ypu would be right had not GS also call for a market crash. These guys are right and has someone already said, the de-facto Fed.

7. gwac

gwac

Was it not GS who called for a buy on banks a few months ago and just admitted their mistake and now has a sell.

Was it not GS who watched GM go from 90 to 12 and then puts a sell. Give me a break while GS is better, they are all pretty much the same.

The fed will come in a be a buyer of last resort for all the crap on these clowns balance sheets before they will let the financial system go down.

8. ""The fed will come in a be a buyer of last resort for all the crap on these clowns balance sheets before they will let the financial system go down.
    ""

That's even scarier than letting this this settle on it's own!

9. just ignore the retards shooting 100 share lots
    and coming here when they belong on yahoo

10. Maybe the Rapture is coming:D Damn Evangelicals

#10     Jun 28, 2008