Would you like to know what I am NOT investing in today?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Pekelo, May 26, 2017.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

There was a question today when we heard of bitcoin first and I kind of surprised myself that I already knew about it from the early days, 2011 June when it was around $20. Of course I never invested in it, because I had a negative view of it.

Then I came to realize I also had negative views of AMZN, NFLX and TSLA. So my hitting average on 10 baggers is a negative 100%.

That brings us to the question, what I have a negative view on today? :)

Space.... I don't think we belong in space, specially with all that Mars BS.

So if SpaceX ever goes public, load up the boat and never look back.

-----------------------

Since I am still bearish on all of those, let's make a note of their current prices and we will revisit this thread a year from now...

BTC 2400ish
    AMZN 995
    NFLX 162
    TSLA 321

Last edited: May 26, 2017
    tommcginnis likes this.
  2. just21

just21

Elon Musk sets big goals. Maybe if he fails to get to mars he gets to the moon?

3. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

Yeahhhhhh -- I made a similar list, which included FB.
    Honestly, though, I *love* TSLA -- (or better, "TSLA, the message")
    Had I silly money to pour into it -- well, Hell! I'd be *driving* one.
    Had a smidge (in $$$ of OPM) that got 'back to' $0 return, and I happily jumped ship.
    (Message: I'd invest my own bucks, but not your grandma's)

Great thread.......

4. motif

motif

"Would you like to know what I am NOT investing in today?" The Democrat party's future?

masterm1ne and murray t turtle like this.
  5. Don't kid yourself. The Democrat Party, aka COMMUNISTS, WILL win out. If you're not a Commie, the best you can hope for is that their "final resolution" is decades out into the future. In the mean time, enjoy what you've got.

:(

murray t turtle likes this.
  6. SteveM

SteveM

If you would've told me during the time of McCain/Palin/peak-anger over Iraq War/Bush that 8 years later the GOP would control the White House, Senate, House of Representatives, most governorships and state houses, I never would have believed you. Well here we are. Never underestimate what is possible.

7. %%
    Like Yogi Bearra said never make predictions, especially about the future.Did you notice the commies could not even win in Aghanistan ??LOL. I noticed that .

motif likes this.
  8. Russia may not have "won" militarily in Afghanistan, but the Commies are winning BIG TIME in the USA.

:(

motif likes this.
  9. Alright who triggered Scat?

i960 and masterm1ne like this.
  10. Apprently helium 3 on the moon is really valuable and mineable. Also asteroids are theoretically mine-able too.

Other than that wheres the profit opportunity in space besides being a transporter running off govt contracts. But those contract values are relatively known well in advance in the form of nasa budgets etc.

So unless we start mining I cant see space being really profitable.

#10     May 27, 2017