Woodward’s Book Sets Publishing Record

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Sep 13, 2018.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

2. Trump's latest tweet is sickening and proof that he is so wrapped up in self-serving propoganda/lies/bullshitting he cannot ever be trusted by the majority of Americans and therefore should just resign. He won't because of his profound narcissism condition but he should.

3. exGOPer

exGOPer

The figure of 2,975 deaths is from a study by George Washington University’s graduate school of public health.

If anyone cares to examine their sources and methodology, here is the full report.

4. Cuddles

Cuddles

This is Trump's strategy to win the Latino vote and the swing state of Florida

5. I ordered the book today. It is on my reading list for October.

Slartibartfast likes this.
  6. exGOPer

exGOPer

Prefer the audio book

Slartibartfast likes this.
  7. You don't have to see Trump's face with that picking it up to read it... I'll buy that one. :)

8. Yeah, but I figure I'll have to reread a whole bunch of passages in shocked disbelief. It would take too much time and effort to cue the audio just right that many times.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
  9. TJustice

TJustice

Literally a bunch of non Americans buying a book about an American President who desired to help out the Dreamers but was thwarted by democrats, raised taxes on some, and improved the economic health of blue collar Americans.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
    Clubber Lang likes this.
  10. I'm sorry, but the Bizarro world is next door.

#10     Sep 13, 2018
    Tony Stark likes this.