Will BSC shares be trading tomorrow ?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ctarmor-et, Mar 16, 2008.

1. What will the opening price be ?

2. im brand new to this bought bout 10 shares at 32 just for kicks....what is the best way for me to handle this? i really dont know do you just sell at opening? i have a new account with etrade.

3. Consider it a good lesson. There is a saying in trading "don't try to catch (buy) falling knives."

$300 is not a large price for such an important lesson. Don't try to sell at open --- everyone else who's panicking will be too so you're better of looking for a bounce (except I'm not sure you can get one if a deal has been inked at $2)

4. all i can say is OWNED i this made my sunday, i just logged onto yahoo finance i see "BREAKING NEWS" and fuk this MADE MY SUNDAY!!!!!!!!

5. $1.95.

6. I am wondering if it is a good buy at $1.00 ...

7. Consider it a good lesson. There is a saying in trading "don't try to catch (buy) falling knives."

$300 is not a large price for such an important lesson. Don't try to sell at open --- everyone else who's panicking will be too so you're better of looking for a bounce (except I'm not sure you can get one if a deal has been inked at $2)

a bounce? you guys think itll drop all day?

8. it's going to gap down to $2.00 or under premarket

9. how can i get the most of my money from this one in the position im in now. not like the money is that big of a deal, just wanta know the correct way to do this?