Will Bitcoin continue to rise?

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Landonfisher, May 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Bitcoin is reaching $10,000 again.

Personally, I think cryptos will be the future, even some countries already banned them, like China and South Korea.

Recently, an news shaped my eyes again, it said that the investment banking powerhouse Goldman Sachs will start trading Bitcoin futures using its own money. Bitcoin (BTC.X): will this rally sustain?

Do you think bitcoin will continue to increase?

2. TDMA

TDMA

Only to pull in the masses to fund another move, I presume you don't realise Bitcoin has moved to 4hr+ charting, the last 1hr charting trades were back in January. These moves are nothing more than a blip on 4hr+ timeframes, and they only happen once in a blue moon.

Bitcoin is beyond ridiculous, it is the most hideous waste of natural resources the planet doesn't have, however the peer to peer aspect is sound. If they had not pushed forex and futures income trading down to HFT levels Bitcoin would not exist, but they did and it does.

Down to $3k-$5k, shake everyone out then a 10x increase, but as always never underestimate that the human race will not do something utterly stupid to suit an alternative narrative. We just added GDAX data today after seeing TT Crypto and wanted to compare with other exchanges we use, I'm looking at it now, the data is as awful as Coinbase.

Last edited: May 4, 2018
    HumbleTime likes this.
  3. JSOP

JSOP

Why not now that Goldman Sachs has officially joined the gambling table?

4. truetype

truetype

5. Magna

Magna Administrator

This thread is closed. Please post Bitcoin price discussions here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.