Will a band create a song for Gabby Pettito's disappearance like they did for Rockerfeller

Discussion in 'Music, Movies and TV' started by zdreg, Sep 20, 2021.

Will a band create a song for Gabby Pettito's disappearance like they did for Rockerfeller

1. yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Let's wait for the full story to emerge

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. zdreg

zdreg

2. Pekelo

Pekelo

Why would they? Probably a dozen like her disappear every day.

Annual missing persons in the USA: 600K+

That is 1643 people every day!!! OK, probably most of them are eventually found, but another data:

"Still, more than 17,000 missing person cases and 13,000 unidentified body cases remain open in the United States."

3. zdreg

zdreg

The reason for a song is that this particular disappearance has for whatever reason gripped the nation.

4. zdreg

zdreg

"
    “The entire planet knows this woman’s name,” her father, Joe Petito, told the packed crowd. “And she’s inspired a lot of women and a lot of men to do what’s best for them first. Put yourself first. And do it now while you have time.”

“I couldn’t be more proud,” he added. “If there’s a relationship that might not be the best for you, leave it now.”Joe Petito and Gabby’s stepfather, James Schmidt, shared a tearful embrace.

https://nypost.com/2021/09/26/gabby-petito-memorial-begins-at-long-island-funeral-home/

There will be a song.

5. Pekelo

Pekelo

Just because a obviously biased person states something that doesn't make it true.

6. destriero

destriero

She's cute, tall, thin and has crazy blue eyes. She screams victimhood. I personally hope he gets extra crispy.

7. zdreg

zdreg

True, but it rings as true to me.

8. In conclusion to Gabby Petito: don't get married or have a relationship...it always will eventually blow up in your face. And don't go on road trips, they will make you insane.

I'm safe on both those accounts. I hate relationships/people, and I hate road trips/all vacations.

9. mlawson71

mlawson71

What think what happened to her is horrific and I don't wish that on anyone. That is all.