Will 20 mil illegals now get free healthcare?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by piggie2000, Mar 22, 2010.

1. since obama is taking this nation straight to insolvency why not. 100k illegals marched today demanding citizenship. i say why not its there right to all america has to offer. if they pulled this in china they would be killed.the usa is finished as we once knew it.

2. LOL

3. pupu

pupu

They already had free healthcare for decades.

Why do you think California is bankrupt?

4. kandlekid

kandlekid

California's budget problems are more due to CALPERS pensions than anything else. Govt pensions are fast becoming a very big problem for many states.

5. Calpers pensions.

Every time a hedge fund blows up, Calpers is the biggest bagholder.

6. MKTrader

MKTrader

I’m sure both are to blame, but the illegals probably “earn” their health care more than public employees earn a whole host of benefits (that can run for years if they retire young enough).

Anyone that eats fruit gets some benefit from CA illegals, while the bureaucrats mostly push pencils or even stifle productivity via red tape.

7. According to Judge Andrew Napolitano, "illegal immIgrants CANNOT BE EXCLUDED under this bill"... and though Obama said "they would not be covered at US taxpayer expense" [YET ANOTHER FUCKING OBAMA LIE... AND HE KNEW IT ALL ALONG], THEY WILL BE... AND NO CURRENT LAW CAN STOP IT!

The Dems are tying to GIVE EVERY FUCKING THING THEY CAN TO ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS TO ENDURE THEM TO THE DEMOCRAT PARTY [WITH THEIR VOTE THEY'RE SOON TO BE GRANTED] FOR GENERATIONS TO COME!! :mad: :mad:

8. don't forget there have been many amnesty bills for illegal immigrants in the past, reagan granted amnesty to 2.7 million illegals

1986: The Immigration Reform and Control Act granted amnesty to about three million undocumented immigrants and instituted sanctions for employers who hire undocumented workers.

1. Immigration and Reform Control Act (IRCA) Amnesty, 1986: A blanket amnesty for 2.7 million illegal aliens

2. Section 245(i) Amnesty, 1994: A temporary rolling amnesty for 578,000 illegal aliens

3. Section 245(i) Extension Amnesty, 1997: An extension of the rolling amnesty created in 1994

4. Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA) Amnesty, 1997: An amnesty for nearly one million illegal aliens from Central America

5. Haitian Refugee Immigration Fairness Act Amnesty (HRIFA), 1998: An amnesty for 125,000 illegal aliens from Haiti

6. Late Amnesty, 2000: An amnesty for illegal aliens who claim they should have been amnestied under the 1986 IRCA amnesty, an estimated 400,000 illegal aliens

7. LIFE Act Amnesty, 2000: A reinstatement of the rolling Section 245(i) amnesty, an estimated 900,000 illegal aliens