Why Was Marsman Stifled?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by vanzandt, Aug 15, 2016.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

Stifled...:D gotta love Archie.

stifeld.jpg

For real...what did this guy do wrong? He was harassed from day one. Who cares what he posts in his journal? The above picture probably requires more server space than his 500 text posts. Who fucking cares?

I text the moderators via PM trying to help with the chat room situation.... with the purest of intentions.... and no one gets back to me.

Whatever. Marsman has apparently restarted his BS on T2W..... under the same name....right or wrong... he left. Who loses here? Think hard.... And who got saved by this Magnanimous brainstorm? Yeah we are all better off now.

Provincial mindsets. Think deep on that one boys. Provincial. Keyword there.

Mindset. Second keyword.

Like I said.... Whatever. I guess this one will get Zandy banned too.

I am buyin a 28,000 star wars watch however.......... http://technabob.com/blog/2015/09/15/devon-star-wars-watch/ Pea brains. duh

- zandy out.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
  2. Humpy

Humpy

It's the new Trumpism - foreigner bashing ?
    Oh BTW the Trump walls are really for keeping you guys in - Soviet style !

3. ken__0

ken__0

He couldn't compete with stargate project type remote viewers.

4. i960

i960

His old name was botpro and he's simply a kook. That's about it.

5. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

He started soliciting money and wasn't paying the sponsorship fee.

6. Making outlandish claims, of 30%/month, apparently counts as spam o_O:caution:
    As far as I'm concerned...that's not outlandish, but again...i'm kind of bold/crazy/ambitious.-- so i'm definitely an outlier

7. Amazing claims!!!

8. Pekelo

Pekelo

He was clearly advertising without being a sponsor, so probably that's why. Although he did express willingness to pay the cheapest sponsor fee of $100/month, he even had a thread asking how he could donate to ET.

Maybe the negotiations over the fee broke down... :)

I think the entertainment value was worth more than the 100 bucks and no one was taking him seriously (so is it really PR at that point?), that's why he was getting desperate and mean.

Hey, Marsman, I am sure you are reading this, you have to take it slowly. Finding a backer is like fishing, first you have to hook them with your performance (not 1 week obviously) and you can only then start to reel them in with your advertising and sales pitch. So just run your journal for 4-6 weeks at least and if you still have a good performance, then you can casually mention the need for backing. The casualness is important because you don't want to look desperate nor do you want to get kicked out of T2W...

Or just pay the damn fee...

No charge for the advice...

9. Who gives a fuck.... was Marsman someone important for you? Jeez people get so attached here...

10. RRY16

RRY16

I agree, this place attracts some real loner creeps..that guy was a grifter.

#10     Aug 15, 2016
    El OchoCinco likes this.