Why S&P is bound to fall to 2899 ?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by SA Market Forecaster, Jul 29, 2019.

1. cdcaveman likes this.
  2. MKTrader

MKTrader

So short at 3039 or higher, stop at 3097 and take profit at 2899? Or are you willing to be that specific?

cdcaveman likes this.
  3. d08

d08

How much spam is allowed on ET? Four threads with the same message.

MKTrader and GregorySG9 like this.
  4. maxinger

maxinger

SA Market Forecaster needs to take his job professionally.

Creating multiple quantity threads wouldn't improve readership.
    In fact, that will degrade reputation.

Create just a few quality threads with quality useful timely information.
    and that will improve readership and reputation.

5. Good comment maxinger.

In other words, there is nothing wrong with selling a service at all. I would sell a service if its with integrity, adds value, no bullshit, and proof of results.

Build value, build proof, build integrity,...., then sell your skills.

Man, marketing is the best business on earth nowadays. If you have quality, sell it. Heck, if you prove to me you can make good calls, I will invest in your service. But you have to convince me, I am not buying no bullshit and waste my time.

These members at ET, not about to invest in NOTHING that is not going to bring them long or short term value without evidence.

Prove integrity and honesty, then sell your skills. It's that simple.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
    SA Market Forecaster likes this.
  6. MKTrader

MKTrader

It's worth noting that if the S&P 500 has a correction without reaching SA's "3038-3096" target first, his analysis is wrong and not tradable at all. However, I'm pretty sure he'll take credit for "calling the S&P's correction" either way.

Honestly, a correction wouldn't be surprising due to several factors that have nothing to do with Gann or other pseudo-scientific predictions:
    • The S&P and other indexes are up over 20% for the year and are overbought (at least temporarily) by many indications
    • We're about to enter the worst seasonal period, historically speaking, of the year (August to early October)
    • The S&P is struggling to move decisively past 3000, an important psychological level. Indexes often stall or have at least minor corrections at levels like this
    • No matter what the Fed does, it could be a "buy the rumor, sell the news" selloff as the market has been rising for weeks in anticipation of a rate cut
    That's not a prediction, BTW...just saying OP could have some lucky timing with this call.. For the record, I don't charge $5,000 for this kind of analysis. You can send me a couple of grand over Paypal if it makes you feel better, though...

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
  7. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

omg my block list just gets bigger and he posted twice to make it worst.

8. Turveyd

Turveyd

Sponsor tag, atleast he’s paying for the privilidge lol

9. MKTrader

MKTrader

He should still stick to one thread per topic, though. He has like 4 threads that all predict an S&P 500 correction. It would actually be better for him, too. No one wants to follow a bunch of threads that all say the same thing.

#10     Jul 30, 2019
    d08, GregorySG9 and MarkBrown like this.