Why is the NFA Not Involved in this ?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by jmoris, May 10, 2006.

1. jmoris

jmoris

YET ANOTHER DAY OF IMPROPER BEHAVIOR ON THE PART OF FXCM !!!

INTEREST RATE DECISION - AND THEY PUT TRADERS THAT ARE

PROFITABLE AND ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING ON

MANUAL EXECUTION AND DID NOT LET THEM TRADE

THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL

THEY MAKE ALL SORTS OF EXCUSES ,

BUT THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT THEY PROFILE PEOPLE
    AND RESTRICT TRADING FOR EXPERIENCED TRADERS BUT LET THE
    AMATURES THAT LOOSE MONEY TRADE BECAUSE THATS HOW
    THEY OPERATE.

WHERE IS THE NFA ON THESE UNFARE AND ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES

SO BASICALLY IF THEY SEE THAT YOU ARE MAKING MONEY THEY SET ASIDE THOSE ACCOUNTS AND DURING IMPORTANT AND ACTIVE TIMES LOCK THOSE ACCOUNTS SO THAT THEY WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO TRADE

ON THE OTHER HAND - IF THEY SEE THAT YOU ARE NEW OR LOOSE MONEY , UNEXPERIENCED AND UNPROFITABLE - THEY LET YOU TRADE WITHOUT A PROBLEM. THEY GET THEIR FILLS BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT THE MONEY WILL GO INTO FXCM'S POCKETS , SO WHY NOT .

WHAT I AM WONDERING IS IF THESE SO CALLED NFA REGISTERED COMPANIES HAVE THE RIGHT TO OPERATE IN SUCH AN UNFAIR AND CLEARLY WRONG MANNER.

UNTILL I FINALLY BECAME PROFITABLE I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM TRADING EVEN DURING THE NEWS RELEASES AND NOW THAT THEY SEE THAT I FINALLY GOT THE HANG OF THIS MARKET THEY ARE TRYING TO PREVENT ME FROM TAKING MONEY OUT OF THEIR POCKETS.

SHAME SHAME , FOR SUCH A BIG COMPANY TO DO THIS TO PEOPLE , WITH ALL THE ADS OF BEING THE BEST , NOW I KNOW HOW THEY DO IT.

2. How do you know that some were put on manual and some not?

I have been with fxcm and they are poor. I was put on manual from day 1. If this is not a handicap then factor in you get requoted or held in fast markets and its pointless being with them. Have to use limit orders to get filled.

Looking around there are other better brokers, lower spreads and better service.

3. range

range

I thought cash FX is unregulated. No one has jurisdiction.

4. \\\

You are the one millionth person to comment on this issue. GET A SECURITIES LAWYER. LITERALLY MILLIONS OF DOLLARS HAVE BEEN RECOVERED IN OTHER TRADING BUSINESSES FOR THIS MANUAL EXECUTION SWINDLE. But you still won't contact a lawyer will you?

5. National Futures Association. Put it together yourself. When will you dopes quit trading cash FX and start trading FX futrues?:mad:

6. jmoris

jmoris

Well , FXCM admits that they put people on Manual if you PICK them , so thats not a surprise

Now FXCM just won't even requote you , they simply won't fill you during news releases which is a dangerous time to trade anyways but for some is not a problem , FXCM shouldn't be the judge of that.

First the NFA has to be contacted in order to find out if they can do something like that .

As far as the Lawyer goes , he will probably ask for more money then is missed out by FXCM screwing traders, so thats something to be looked in to .

People should be concerned because for some trading FOREX is a full time job and they are taking away from our families by cheating.

7. I'm going to have to second the other posts here that the National FUTURES Association does not have jurisdiction in the unregulated spot forex markets.

You are not trading futures, so what will the NFA do?