Why is Increasenow still struggling

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by deaddog, Aug 9, 2008.

1. l2tradr

l2tradr

This was the comment from the other thread: "Serious question. What did you learn in the past 3 years and 4000+ posts later? Your questions are the same now as they were then. Honestly, stop trolling, you're just wasting your life away. I guarantee you that. And if you're not trolling and you're somehow genuine (99% unlikely), you certainly don't have what it takes to succeed in this business. I guarantee you that as well. Think about it for a second, 3 years with no progress? That's a sign of retardation.

I know there won't be a shortage of posters replying to your threads, some playing the father/mother figure who want to share their knowledge (like NoDoji who is very smart but wasting her breath), some getting angry at your flip-flopping and bs-ing...and I also know that mods love you as you fulfill the very purpose of the site, which is to generate posts and readership...but think about what I said for a minute or two."

I would avoid it too if I were a fake. So I understand. Bang, and I'm out.

#31     Mar 28, 2010
  2. TheMan

TheMan

the way he lets everyone walk all over him made me think. If he was sitting next to me and i was teaching him, I could just reach over and slap him across the face when he did something wrong.

people who lay down as easy as he does will never make it trading

i honestly think he is like 12 years old

hell, he was talking about how much he likes milk-shakes yesterday.

funny shit

#32     Mar 28, 2010
  3. spd

spd

Why dont you tell us a little about yourself Incy?

I'll start. Im 30 years old. I live in Portland, OR. Im an awesome cook.

#33     Mar 28, 2010
  4. It won't work, Incy will not give straight answers. When cornered, he threatens to "leave the site", etc.

By the way, I like windsurfing and long walks on the beach:D

#34     Mar 28, 2010
  5. TheMan

TheMan

i like hot women with good shoes

#35     Mar 28, 2010
  6. schizo

schizo

You people really know how to bring out the worst in others. Don't you morons have anything better to do on a Sunday night than to gang up on one anonymous poster who you even said was not a real trader? I know that ET has lately turned into one big wasteland full of assholes but just how low can you fucking get?!

BTW enough with talk the talk. It's time you walk the walk. I'm willing to bet most of you are just as big a loser as IncreaseNow. If you think you're any better, then start calling the shots. Otherwise, shut the fuck up for once!

#36     Mar 28, 2010
  7. TheMan

TheMan

why?

because i truly offered to help the guy and he wanted no part of it

so i can get a god damn attitude if i want to

blow me

#37     Mar 28, 2010
  8. Mind your own business, fella

#38     Mar 28, 2010
  9. spd

spd

Jesus, was that a serious post?

You call people morons and assholes for supposedly ganging up on some guy....then you call that same guy a loser yourself in the next paragraph?

the fuck?

And I know I as well as others have offered this dude lots of constructive advice, and detailed anyalsis of his trades (the few times he posted opening and closing info)

#39     Mar 28, 2010
  10. schizo

schizo

I just don't understand why you people force your views on others who obviously have never solicited your help in the first place. IncreaseNow obviously doesn't give crap about what others might think of him (even though he was accused as an outright fake and a loser). What's in it for you anyway? And to rub insult to injury, you had to create another thread to make your meaningless point!

BTW I didn't write IncreaseNow off as a "loser". On the contrary. It means that if you think you can do better than him, then step up to the plate and show the entire world that you really are better. Don't just resort to cheap words.

PS. With the exception of "spd", I don't recall anyone posting their trades or any other verifiable results to suggest that they are in fact any better than Incy.

#40     Mar 29, 2010