Why is Increasenow still struggling

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by deaddog, Aug 9, 2008.

1. deaddog

deaddog

I really believe that I along wih several others have tried.

What would you have me do?

#21     Mar 16, 2010
  2. deaddog

deaddog

Just to add to yesterdays post.

LOL :D Show just one example of where the student actually tried hard.
    :D :D LOL:D :D
    Are we talking about the same individual???
    I have seen many attempts to help Increasenow. This thread was started, out of frustration, as an attempt to get him to possibly see some of the things he could do differently.

This thread is a good place for any newbies to start. There is a great list of what not to do.

In the post by Increasenow he takes the time to go over the things that are keeping him from being a successful trader. Yet that was over a year ago and nothing has changed.

A lot of people have tried to give him advice. To which he responds “yes that is excellent advise!!” and then ignores it.

I’ll ask again Deadbroke how do you would propose we help him. Better yet why don’t you take part in his “Sell/Short Futures Journal” and see how frustrating it can be.

#22     Mar 17, 2010
  3. wujinhku

wujinhku

very interesting.

it seems not uncommon that some traders know what "should do", but just can not implement it. Why?

Philosophy and methodology is important, and furthermore, we need to operationalize them.

Once we have our own disciplines, rules, detail methods, deduced and developed from our philosophy/methodology and experiences, what we need to do is practicising.

The aim is 50 times or even 100 times successful implementation of our system, rather than to make money. But, you will find, money comes as a by-product

#23     Mar 27, 2010
  4. TheMan

TheMan

i have tried to help

i even thought as far as taking him and personally teaching him. Showing ET i can do the impossible, and to add to my already very large ego.

but i mean come on who are we kidding

i have offered many times to analyze his trades and he refuses to post a chart of them

in all honesty i think he is like 15 years old and just f'ing with everyone

regardless, i am done offering him anything----- i will just watch the train hit the wall at this point

#24     Mar 27, 2010
  5. deaddog

deaddog

As much as I love a good challenge I have to admit Incy was too much for me.

I wonder when spd, fireplace and NoDoji will throw in the towel.

Incy reminds me of a dog I had as a kid. He was a good old dog but he had a thing for porcupines. You would think after 2 or 3 times of going through the pain of having quills pulled out of his mouth he'd learn. But no it was a regular occurance up till the day he died.

#25     Mar 28, 2010
  6. tortoise

tortoise

I'm reasonably certain that increasenow is spoof personality concocted by hypostomus.

#26     Mar 28, 2010
  7. deaddog

deaddog

He certainly got me.:D :D :D

#27     Mar 28, 2010
  8. dudes, dudes, dudes...seriously...what makes you all think I am struggling?...if I were needing RIGHT NOW to trade for a living, then yes...BUT I AM NOT...come on...relax, all of my posts are for real, I am for real and...what else can I say to convince you?

#28     Mar 28, 2010
  9. Yea, there is NO DOUBT about it, Increasenow is a spoofer.

100% NOT REAL.

:D

#29     Mar 28, 2010
  10. l2tradr

l2tradr

100% AGREED. FAKE. I asked him a question in regards to that in his thread, and he ignored it, twice....

100% FAKE.

#30     Mar 28, 2010