Why did Denver trade Culter to the Bears? Because the Bears are stupid...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by OPTIONAL777, Aug 17, 2009.

1. I'm not a Rivers fan...and LT is over the hill.

Chargers are the most over rated team in the NFL, coached by the worst coach in the NFL...

#11     Aug 25, 2009
  2. I'm not sure I would call Norv Turner the absolute worst coach in the NFL. That would mean he is worse than Brad Childress, Eric Mangini, Marvin Lewis, Jim Zorn and the host of first year coaches we haven't seen yet. I'm pretty sure a couple of them will be real morons. But he is not a very good head coach, I'll give you that.

#12     Aug 25, 2009
  3. You can argue the point with Jerry Rice if you like...

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2007/02/20/jerry-rice-norv-turner-had-no-control-over-raiders/

#13     Aug 25, 2009
  4. #14     Aug 25, 2009
  5. I've heard Rice on Romey say Turner is the worst coach in the league...

"There's more after the jump, but I can definitely give you the line of the night, courtesy of Jerry Rice. He was was up on stage being interviewed and somebody asked him about Norv Turner. Before the question was finished (I don't even remember the question itself), Rice blurts out, "Worst Coach Ever" without batting an eye. He's also not too impressed with Randy Moss as he made a point to mention how it took Moss more games to set the record. Not bitter at all.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2008/7/28/579471/49ers-te-brent-jones-red-e

Take up your argument with Jerry Rice...

#15     Aug 25, 2009
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

Cutler will spread them out which will make Forte's job eaiser, which in turn will increase the probability of a score which will then make the bears better...no it's not a gaurantee

#16     Aug 26, 2009
  7. fhl

fhl

Watch the game last night z? :D

#17     Aug 31, 2009
  8. I don't blame Cutler, I'm not taking orders from a 25 year old. And, they dumped Shanahan for that.

#18     Aug 31, 2009
  9. Jay Cutler shreds the Broncos,

15 comp 21 attempts, 144 yards, 1 TD in 1 half of football, AND he was nervous for the first 2 series.

If this is what cancer is like i might just up my smoking habit.:D

#19     Sep 3, 2009
  10. Another Bears fan who gets a woody after a pre-season game...

LOL!

Cutler is a loser...

He spent more time preparing for, and had a greater desire to beat Denver in a pre-season game than he did last year during the regular season when he guided the Broncos to one of the greatest choke jobs in the last few games in NFL history...

Cutler is a quitter, you will find that out eventually...

#20     Sep 3, 2009