Why an Investor Is Predicting Bitcoin Could Hit $700,000

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by johnarb, Apr 28, 2018.

1. johnarb

johnarb

2. Oh geez he must have a really big position to offload. Lol

fan27 and Chubbly like this.
  3. truetype

truetype

4. Turveyd

Turveyd

Although up 360x's ish from it's low's currently, which makes 75x's look easy, I'm not to sure if there is enough money in the world to cover that kinda profits.

Expect, downtrend over all, although up move, expect lower high, the a lower low, then dispear as more and more countries regulate against it.

5. johnarb

johnarb

[​IMG]

6. Overnight

Overnight

An EMP makes all virtual currency worthless, because they will no longer exist. But physical gold will still exist.

Flom.

JackRab and fan27 like this.
  7. DaveV

DaveV

So if bitcoin reaches $700,000, cryptocurrencies will be worth almost as much as all the farmland, and about 25% of the total stock market.

8. Did you expect a crypto to “think” of anything like that? I thought the same if stuff hits the fan cryptos are wiped. Not only that what’s stopping governments from converting their current currencies to digital?

9. johnarb

johnarb

I do not know when (or if) bitcoin will ever hit $700,000. Currently, bitcoin is being called a bubble at $9,000, and at $150B, many of the central bankers are dismissing it as insignificant.

I'll answer your question in a different way. I will be very happy when bitcoin hits $50K this year and based on the chart I posted, it's still hardly overvalued.

10. Turveyd

Turveyd

Market share will have to increase hugely due to high demand to get it there, so it'll worth more than the stock market and everything else on that list added up, ie BS!!

It's a bubble, it'll burst!!

#10     Apr 29, 2018