Who needs the federal reserve?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by RainMaker3000, Jun 25, 2019.

1. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

Spoken like a true ca...... Nevermind. :cool:

#21     Jun 26, 2019
  2. starting in 2020, I'm only accepting bitcoin as a form of payment, or at least converting all my cash into bitcoin, don't be fooled by the old and foolish(warren buffet), for they only know the past.

#22     Jun 26, 2019
  3. volpri

volpri

Looks like Mr. J was right and Mr H was wrong.

Jefferson made in a letter to John Taylor in 1816. He wrote, "And I sincerely believe with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies; & that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale"

https://www.federalreservehistory.org/essays/first_bank_of_the_us

https://www.lancasterschools.org/cms/lib/NY19000266/Centricity/Domain/295/01_JeffersonsView.pdf

Yep we been had...swindled..screwed..not so much by the Federal Reserve (although some) but by congress who authorized this crap so they could use Federal Reserve to fund the treasury in order to spend future generations money and enslave the country with this horrific debt we now have. Both may laughing all the way to the bank.

One day, and it may be sooner than we think, the chickens will come home to roost and the eagle will fall. I know their are some differences between gov debt and private debt but in the end excess gov debt can destroy a nation just like excess private debt can destroy an individuals life, wipe out his assets, and leave him broke, with no credit rating.

The only thing that keeps us going is the perceived credit worthy status and faith in the American dollar because we have the reserve currency of the world status. If that is ever taken from us and it is being attempted, even today, to some degree, we will quickly succumb to a busted economy (which we already are but just don’t yet feel the effects of it).

#23     Jun 26, 2019
  4. volpri

volpri

YOU forgot to mention foolishly rich Warren Buffet...LOL

#24     Jun 26, 2019
  5. You forgot to mention that he himself said he got lucky that he rode the biggest bull market in the history of the world.

#25     Jun 26, 2019
  6. love life not money, for all things are vain in the sight of the lord....

#26     Jun 26, 2019
  7. They say 30% mortgage rate in Sweden is 1.5% is it true? Why rates are so low in Scandinavia , or we're getting ......... in the land of the free.

#27     Jun 26, 2019
  8. Banjo

Banjo

#28     Jun 26, 2019
  9. Overnight

Overnight

So yer basically doing a forex with yer cash to BTC. Fascinating. ALL your cash? Is that wise?

#29     Jun 26, 2019

10. yes

#30     Jun 26, 2019