Who Made A Million Dollars Today

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Ayn Rand, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Ayn Rand

Ayn Rand

I apologize. I have not been trading recently, actually for at least a month. I was lucky and I am still riding on that luck. But the reason for the post was that if there are any traders of size on this thread then there was the potential to make a min of >4x on trades today.

I have said this before, there are situations were someone with balls should have made bank and all I find is comments like if I change my font color from red to green will I make more money.

FYi - I have been trading options for >40 years. I am female but think F are weak. I have my home in Bangkok but travel a lot - currently in Costa Rica. I have lost more than most people on this tread will ever make.

#21     Oct 8, 2019
  2. Overnight

Overnight

That is nothing to brag about. That is something that should give you pause.

If this is the case, then you have some huge balls demanding that if somebody here did not make a million dollars today, they should "whatever".

If you did not have the balls to trade today, how dare you implore others that they should have made a huge bankroll. If YOU can't do it, don't expect OTHERS to do it for you.

And yes, today was nothing special. Anyone could have made a million dollars on ANY day in the past 100 years in trading. Why was today so bloody special that you felt the need to spew this shit?

Did YOU make a million dollars on Dec 26th, 2018? Man, there was a long day for the ages.

Did you make a million this year? Did you make 10 cents? Or are you licking your wounds from the previous few months?

Seriously, you need to keep chilaxxin on your private island there in Costa Rica.

#22     Oct 8, 2019
    trader99 likes this.
  3. Turveyd

Turveyd

Zero losses today ha ( no trades ). 2Mil then you post on here LOL

Not a yank hate peanut butter, just nasty.

#23     Oct 8, 2019
  4. Overnight

Overnight

For the record, the best peanut butter is JIF, not Skippy.

#24     Oct 8, 2019
    SunTrader and drm7 like this.
  5. Ayn Rand

Ayn Rand

I did my trading in Aug. I apologize for doing extraordinary well. I do not need to trade and trading takes a lot of mental energy. And if after I made bank if I lost it I would feel like a Skit.

Truth - Currently I do not have a strong feeling for the market.

But still - on any given day if you have the bank there is Big Money out there.

I want to hear more about that.

This is what I am hearing - " If I switch my font color from red to green will I do better?"

#25     Oct 8, 2019
  6. Overnight

Overnight

There is big money out there if you have big bank. The converse is true also.

If I had a million dollars in an account, I could easily make 5 grand in a day. If I had 100,000 in an account, it would be harder to make 5 grand in a day.

If I had 10,000 in the account, it would be very very difficult and risky to make 5 grand in a day.

So what is your point?

#26     Oct 8, 2019
  7. Overnight

Overnight

Here, have some MEANWHILE. It is funny.

#27     Oct 8, 2019
  8. Wheezooo

Wheezooo

"FYi - I have been trading options for >40 years."

Meh, I've been trading them since before I was born. Was up 17 million and paid for my own bris. Flew the mohel in on a private jet from Jerusalem, and had a knife custom made out of sharpened pink diamonds. Then to alleviate the pain I had them anesthetize me with a nice Petrus '45, and had Raquel Welch suck out the first drop of blood, while Sinatra sang Hava Nagila.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go reserve a hotel room in Miami for Super Bowl weekend, so that I can go see my Jets win the Bowl this year.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
    #28     Oct 8, 2019
    MattZ, Orbiter, fan27 and 1 other person like this.
  9. Overnight

Overnight

LIES! Jets will not make it there this year.

#29     Oct 8, 2019
    Wheezooo likes this.
  10. gaussian

gaussian

You mean MNQ? I'd be filling my pants daily with +/- 10-20% swings. Unless you're scalping...but still that's a fine line my friend.

#30     Oct 8, 2019