Who Keeps Erasing Negative Reviews Of Transact?!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by on the money, Mar 28, 2008.

1. on the money

on the money Guest

WHO KEEPS ERASING NEGATIVE REVIEWS OF TRANSACT?!

2. on the money

on the money Guest

Get a clue. Don't you understand the ramifications of censorship. Do you understand it is a violation of constitutional rights? Do you understand it is a violation of free speech? Do you understand it prevents you and others from receiving free access to information?
    The countries that practice censorship: Iran, China, Syria, to name a few. Do you not understand the correlation?

3. feb2865

feb2865

don't you understand that...you're an idiot?

4. hcour

hcour Guest

IT'S ME! I ADMIT IT. NOW STFU!

Harold

PS - I also kicked your dog. So there.

5. Dude, you obviously have some beef with this broker, legitimate or not. They probably deleted your review because you keep reposting crap over and over to the effect of "Transact sucks, blah blah". Read the member agreement they have and you will see they can remove anything they want at anytime they want because it is their board. If you want your constitutional freedoms enforced then go start your own message board and you can control it however you want.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

7. sarahs

sarahs

on the money apparently some greater powers dont agree with you. I have been with TransAct for over 3 years and have found them to be profeesional, courteous and first class. Sounds like ur with a competitor or just a poor trader

8. RL8093

RL8093

Agreed. He just spammed the Transact ratings again w/ 4 reviews that say absolute nothing about the firm (but manage to say a fair amount about himself) :eek:

R

9. Ricter

Ricter

The constitutional right to free speech is a protection only from government.

#10     Mar 30, 2008