Who is long Emini?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by hajimow, Nov 26, 2009.

1. hajimow

hajimow

:D

2. I put a handful ES on between 1084-1085 right in front of the close.

Now I'm looking at it and thinking it was a dumbass thing to do.

Thinking about putting on a forex hedge.

3. AyeYo

AyeYo

Good luck.

• spy.gif
      File size:
      8.8 KB
      Views:
  4. jnorty

jnorty

amt4sa you're freakin pathetic. every trade you ever list is always after the fact before a drop. TELL US ABOUT THE 100'S OF TRADES YOU'VE BEEN HAMMERED TO DEATH ON TRYING TO SHORT THE PAST 6 MONTHS.NAH NOT A WORD ABOUT THOSE. RUN ALONG MOMMA'S GOT YOUR TURKEY DINNER READY IN THE DOUBLEWIDE TRAILOR.

5. Sorry but I have not had a losing longer term trade these past 6 months. This recent longer term trade selling 1080's up through the 1112's for several rotations now has worked out exceptionally well these past weeks. I have been getting paid very well while dynamically cycling positions and taking profits as I hold a core SHORT position (just as I did when we ran down to the 1012's and scored rather well).

MANY who actually follow my exact trades on a daily basis know exactly what I am doing....sorry that you are stuck in an emotionally reactive negative state this Thanksgiving!

Enjoy the holiday and relax...just because you seem stuck LONG should not be a reason to choke on your turkey!!!

6. Arnie

Arnie

Ftr, AMT used to post some trades in 1R's room and he was usually on the right side.

Correction: Maybe it was Barrons ET Chat. But anyway, he was usually right on his calles in RT.

7. no, you're the pathetic one criticizing something you can't substantiate.

8. Euro laying down reversal pattern at support 1.4925

#10     Nov 26, 2009