who else caught that 150 point rip!!!

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by NewTraderAdventure, Mar 13, 2020.

1. fun huh

2. comagnum

comagnum

Was expecting it - whenever the Fed pumps $ into the market like they did today than the (BOJ) does the same, usually in the last 2 hours before their market in Japan closes.

Both rallies were of nearly identical size. Yea, that was nice.

The should rename the stock market the bank market with all their manipulation.

Spooz Top 2 and athlonmank8 like this.
  3. trdes

trdes

I didn't catch any of the rip, I did short it made a few bucks. Pretty wide spreads though and I don't find it too fun. Probably should of left a runner on stayed up and watch it, but just taking it and getting some sleep. Back at it tomorrow.

4. Neet

Neet

Bear markets are notorious for having rallies that rival the strongest bull markets.

No bias, follow the magic rabit.

Spooz Top 2 likes this.
  5. padutrader

padutrader

yeah real fun

even though I only caught it with my eyes.

6. Pekelo

Pekelo

Not just rival. Bear markets made the biggest rallies.

7. S2007S

S2007S

As I have said for many years, absolutely no such thing as free markets, that's why we have fed intervention because fed intervention leads to more fed intervention and so on. When is enough enough, let the free fu*king markets dictate price movement without fed interacting....wallstreet manipulation is fuxking disgusting!!!!!

Spooz Top 2 and comagnum like this.
  8. S2007S

S2007S

Just so everyone understands, this rally today is what we call a bear market rally that should be sold!!!

Just saying

9. trdes

trdes

? The ATR on NQ daily chart is 527.36 points and huge moves have been common over the last 3 weeks.... It's nothing more than what is expected, it has nothing to do with magic rabits or following anything other than math and logic.

10. hafez50

hafez50

Yes but everyone coming out of the bunker today getting a little more positive . Must be very careful shorting a rally like this outside some quick short scalps after such a cray historic drop. They could run this to 2800 easy if they want

#10     Mar 13, 2020