Who do you "follow" on ET

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by onemoreshot, Jan 5, 2016.

1. When I see someone post stuff that I can relate to and I think is intelligent and they do this on a consistent basis, I like to "follow" them on here so I can look at the "news feed" and just see what those people are saying. It's a breath of fresh air for me to see what these people are saying rather than the consistent drone of some of my least favorite participants.

Shout out and thank you to the following on my list:

@Redneck
    @NoDoji
    @neke
    @londonkid
    @lawrence-lugar
    @i am nobody
    @Handle123
    @EPrado

Who's on your list?

2. I'd say DBPhoenix

dartmus and onemoreshot like this.
  3. I follow learner2007. He's constantly showing me how much more there is to learn in this field of never ending study.

ubo, benwm, VPhantom and 1 other person like this.
  4. Mysteron

Mysteron

Without disrespecting others, there is only one person that you NEED to follow:
    6406503cc0a65146a69eb6b41c006e9d.png

5. EPrado

EPrado

You're welcome man. Glad some of my posts have been helpful. Unfortunately this place has really become mostly whiners who constantly complain they can't make money trading and those who just come on here to try and knock other methods of trading. Got very old to me. I still check on here once or twice a week to see if any good articles have been posted. But am done posting on here. I still pm some cool guys I have met on here, so feel free to shoot me a pm if you want to talk trading. Have a great 2016 man.

Zr1Trader, VPhantom and onemoreshot like this.
  6. I don't know man but marketsurfer is in the top 10 of all time most followed. Peace. Surf

onemoreshot likes this.
  7. R1234

R1234

Been watching schizo's journal lately with some interest. Hope this publicity doesn't jinx him!

VPhantom and onemoreshot like this.
  8. I don't really follow no one, per se
    Only if i like their avatar :p (if i like your avatar and/or username...then I'll generally like you)

You kind of don't really ...need...to like (or follow) someone. Needing someone is kind of only for beginners/amateurs. Everything you need for learning and approval is in you...as hippie and philosophical as that may sound.

trading is a relatively boring and lonely world -- i just browse here and come here to kill time
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  9. Cswim63

Cswim63

This thread reminds me of that party in college where I showed up already drunk and there were no chicks there but I drank their beer anyway cause there was nothing better to do then I left and puked repeatedly in the bushes.

10. Lol thanks for puking in my bushes.

#10     Jan 5, 2016