who can tell me?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by joy60500, Jan 10, 2009.

1. joy60500

joy60500

I did not know what I want to do before. I just know I like English very much. After ten year¡¯s boring work, I have quit a job and studied English for about a year and a half at an English training school. During this period, I passed CET-4 and CET-6.
    Now I have run a net shop and want to sale them abroad. I know this is very difficult for me to do it for I have no the relative working experience.
    I just want to retail them now. Are there anybody can tell me how to do it?

2. joy60500

joy60500

can you give me an answer?

3. Tide31

Tide31

So Joy, you want to go public already? This is traders forum. What kind of nets? Fishing nets? I usually go to the bait store because I fear horseshoe crabs. They freak me out.

4. Tide31

Tide31

Joy, You quit a boring job to sell 'nets'? If you picked up english from Chinese in 18 months and speak this well (ended up on totally wrong site) but still sounds like you're a smart guy. You should google or 'bidu' there: Daytrading. Lots of guys on here have people trading in China. Maybe finding this site will help you find the thing that you're passionate about!!

5. So you have an online store and you want to make it international?

6. I can use a new net, please post your website!

7. joy60500

joy60500

i want to manage the net shop and do business abroad. my products are all kinds of scarves.

8. How am I supposed to catch fish with a scarf...I suppose you wear a fishing net to stay warm?

Since you don't have a web site of your nets on the net, can you at least post a picture of your scarves?

9. What the hell dude.

LMAO :D

10. thank you for that, best laugh all day

#10     Jan 11, 2009